chapter 10

"Boliye mom..kya baat karni hai aapko mujhse"cabir asks when his mom dragged him to one room..

"Cabir.. kya tere liye voh ladki humse jyaada important hai"cabir's mom asks seriously ..

"Konsi ladki mom"he asks in confused tone..

"Nandini"his mom says in plain tone..

"Don't tell me u were listening our talks secretly"he asks in serious tone..

Yes..that was cabir's mom who heard there talks when cabir was saying  that nandini is the most important person in his life...she was badly hurt..

"Cabir..baat voh nahi hai.."she tries to justify herself...

"Cabir...15 saal ho gaye..tune apne papa se baat tak nahi ki hai...arey baat karna toh chod tu unki taraf dekhta tak nahi hai...aur yaha tu uss parayi ladki ke liye humse lad raha hai"she says while he just rolls his eyes on his mom's dramatic talks..

"Mom..ab yaha shuru mat ho jaana..plz"cabir requests and starts moving but stops listening her words which was enough to made his blood boil...

"Cabir...hum tere sage maa baap hai...aur tu uss pagal ladki ke liye humse dur jaa raha hai"she says...

"Enough mom...."he shouts suddenly making her scared...

"Voh koi pagal nahi hai mom....jaan hai voh meri..meri behen...meri kitten....don't u dare to call her by that name....."he warns while glaring at her angrily....

"Voh pagal hi hai cabir..yeh tu bhi jaanta hai..dekha nahi kaise baccho jaisa behave karti hai...tu maan yaa naa maan..lekin yahi sach hai ki voh ladki pagal hai..she is mentally unstable"she dared to say this while his palm turned into fist...

His eyes were all red.....and his this look was scaring her to the core....

Before he could act he heard a voice..

"Bhai..aap yaha kya kar rahe ho..main kabse aapko dhundh rahi hu"she says hugging him pouting like a kid..

Only his kitten can calm down his anger...

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe before hugging her back with more force..he just want to protect her from this cruel people..

"Kya hua kitten..kuch kaam tha baccha"he asks after composing herself..

"Bhai...aap manu ko daanto...voh mujhe chocolate nahi de raha"she says with sad pout...

"Koi baat nahi kitten..main tujhe chocolate leke deta hu...chal"he says and they starts walking...

He glares at his mother one last time before leaving...

***********

"Baccha..kaha the aap..chalo jaldi...aarti ka time ho gaya hai..."Manik says when he finally found her sitting on backside of stairs eating chocolate...

"Manu...dekho..cabir bhai ne mujhe chocolate dilayi.."she says showing him her chocolate...

"Accha...lekin maine toh already aapko chocolate di thi na"he asks her while she bits her tongue realising what she said..

"Ab kya shaitaani ki aapne"he asks raising his eyebrows..

"Voh kya hai na manu..maine cabir bhai ko bola ki tumne mujhe chocolate nahi di..isliye unhone mujhe do do lakar di..."she can never lie to her manu...

"Baccha...maine aapse kitni baar kaha hai..ki jhoot bolna galat baat hai..we should always speak truth"he says like a father explains his child...

"Sorry manu"she says holding her ears....

"Its ok my baccha...lekin aage se kabhi aisa mat karna ok.."he says pecking her forehead...

"Manu...chocolate khaoge"she asks offering him chocolate..

"No..u eat..jaldi jaldi...aarti bas ab shuru hi hone vaali hai..."he says to which she nods and starts eating fast....

He smiles looking at her and thanked god to send this little angel in his life...

***************

"Manik..yeh le...aaj ki Maha aarti tu karega kyunki tu iss ghar ka beta hai"neyo says handling him the aarti plate...

He nods...

Suddenly he sees nandini standing with cabir..they both were laughing on something...

"Nandini"he calls her...

She immediately comes towards him..

"Haa manu"she says and he smiles making others confused...

"Pakdo..."he says and asks her to hold the aarti thal...

She holds it..

"Manik"before neyo could say further manik cuts her off saying..

"Aaj ki aarti main nandini ke bina nahi karunga"he announces suddenly while neyo's face colour changed....

"Maaji...main aarti karu"neyo asks her mother in law...

"Yeh tu kya keh rahi hai neyonika...aaj ki aarti Raj karega....voh iss ghar ka iklauta vaaris hai..."she says while neyo was hardly controlling her tears...

Her trance was broken by the sudden prayer...

"Ganpati bappa morya"

Deva Shree Ganesha..(x16)

Jwaala si jalti hai aankhon mein jiske bhi
Dil mein tera naam hai
Parwaah hi kya uska aarambh kaisa hai
aur kaisa parinaam hai
Dharti ambar sitaare hai
Uski nazarein utaarein
Darr bhi uss se dara re
Jiski rakhwaliya re
Karta saaya tera

Deva Shree Ganesha..(x8)

Manik looks at her and smiles.....he prayed to god for her happiness..for his family's wellbeing...

Ho…
Teri bhakti to vardaan hai
Jo kamaaye woh dhanwaan hai
Bin kinare ki kashti hai woh
Deva, Tujhse jo anjaan hai
Yun tto mooshak sawaari teri
Sab pe hai pehredaari teri
Paap ki aandhiyaan laakh ho
Kabhi jyoti na haari teri
Apni taqdeer ka woh, khud sikander huaa re
Bhool ke yeh jahaan re
Jis kisi ne yahaan re
Saath paaya tera..

Deva Shree Ganesha..(x4)

After aarti..neyo immediately leaves from there....

**************

"Yeh galat hai ..mujhe aisa nahi sochna chahiye..infact mujhe toh khush hona chahiye ki joh mere saath hua voh nandini ke saath nahi ho raha hai"neyo thinks while wiping her tears...

Suddenly she felt an hand on her shoulder...

She turns and found cabir's mom standing there with sad smile...

"Aap..yaha"neyo asks composing herself...

"Aap bhi vahi soch rahi hai na joh main soch rahi hu"cabir's mom says suddenly making her confuse...

"Matlab...aap kehna kya chahti hai"neyo asks while cabir's mom gave her a sad look......

****************

Precap:Neyo realises her mistake but it was too late....

Here is the next chappy...

Do vote and comment..

Love Mamta