chapter 7

"Open the door..navya...i said darvaaja kholo"cabir was banging her door from 15 min still there was no response from her...

After few minutes the door gets open there was she....

Giving them forcefull smile...her forehead was sweating....

"Itna time kyun laga darvaaza kholne main"mukti asks suspiciously...

"Vo..voh hum...hum.haa..hum bathroom main the..naha rahe the"navya says stammering badly...

"Why are u stammering"alya asks after seeing her condition....

"Hu..hum kaha stammer kar rahe hai..voh..voh hum bhagte hue aaye na...isliye saas ful rahi thi..."she says this time little confidently...

Alya mukti and dhruv was somehow convinced..

But our cabiraa was still suspicious...

He bargs in her house shocking her and starts checking her house..

"Cabir..cabir tum aise andar nahi aa sakte..cabir stop..what are u doing"she tries to stop him but he was in no mood to listen...

"Kon tha yaha"finally he asks looking towards her face which was almost pale..

"Kon..kon hoga yaha..yaha sirf hum hi hai..aur..aur koi nahi"sweat buds was all over her forehead...

Cabir was getting more and more suspicious...

Before he could say anything they all heard some noise from bathroom...

Navya widens her eyes while cabir immediately ran towards the voice..

Navya was shouting from behind to stop but no use...

He opens the bathroom door but it was empty.

"Humne kaha tha naa koi nahi hai.."she says while cabir frowns seeing something....

The bathroom window was open...

He looks towards navya who was looking around as if finding someone..

"Lets go guys"cabir says suddenly..

They all were moving out but cabir stops and turns towards her..

"One scratch on nandini because of u...and u will see my worst side...humesha yaad rakhna...nandini ke liye main maar bhi sakta hu aur mar bhi sakta hu..i hope u will not do any stupidity this time...pichle baar chod diya lekin iss baar nahi chodunga...mark my words miss Navya naveli"cabir's eyes were spitting fire while navya's eyes turns teary seeing his hate towards her....

Cabir leaves from there followed by fab3...

Navya closes the door and immediately calls someone......

"Hello....kaha ho tum..haa chale gaye voh..thank god u ran from here....nahi....ok..waiting for u...bye.."

She hangs the call...

****************

"Manu..."she says walking towards him who was all engrossed in his laptop from last one hour...

"Haa baccha"he says his eyes still glued to laptop..

Nandini sits on his lap and hugs him keeping her hands around his neck while manik smiles seeing her baby acts...

"I m bored..kuch karo na"she says in babyish tone while manik smirks naughtilly...

"Accha...abhi kuch karta hu"he drags her more into him and kisses her neck while she holds his collar for support and closes her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach....

He drags his lips from her neck to her throat and starts kissing and sucking her skin there while nandini was breathing heavily....

She at once pushes him and runs downwards showing him her tongue...

"Mujhe pakad ke dikhao manu.."she shouts while running downstairs...

"Baccha..sambhalke..gir jaoge"he shouts running behind her which obviously went deaf in her ears...

Her legs slipped from last stair...

"Nandini"manik shouts in fear...

She was about to fall but someone holds her...

Who it can be..

Ofcourse our cabiraa..

"Carefull kitten.."cabir says worriedly..she bites her tongue....

"Sorry bhai"she apologizes cutely while manik came running downstairs..

"Are u fine baccha..kahi lagi toh nahi..how many times should i tell u but u never listen"he was checking her body for any injury...

"I m sorry manu"she says hugging him..

"Its ok..but be careful from next time ok"he says patting her head..

"Kitten..apne manu ko hug diya..lekin mujhe kuch nahi.."cabir asks sadly which immediately made nandini sad...

She immediately pecks his cheeks which bring immediate smile on his face.....

"That's like my kitten"he says pecking her forehead while others smile seeing there bond...

"Haww...apne bhai ko cheek kiss aur mujhe sirf hug..not fare baccha"manik says faking his sadness..

"Offfo manu..tum kyun sad ho rahe ho...u can also get a kiss..lekin only on one condition..okay"she says cutely...

"What condition"he asks raising his eyebrows...

"That u will never stop me from eating ice-cream..no matter what..."she says like a kid...

"Okay fine.."manik says..

Nandini smiles brightly and leans forward to kiss his cheek..but our majnu malhotra was having some other plans....

When she was about to place her lips on his cheeks he turns his face and her lips directly came in contact with his lips..

Other closes their eyes while manik yanks her closer holding her waist deepening the kiss...

Nandu broke apart and gasp at him...

"Haww manu...cheating cheating cheating"she says while other open their eyes after listening her voice...

"Everything is fair in love and war baccha..or yeh toh love war hai...cabir can get a cheek kiss but this kiss was only reserved for me.."he says possessively...

"Saale...tujhe tera room kam padta hai kya romance karne ke liye...joh yaha shuru ho gaya"cabir says while dhruv alya and mukti giggles...

"Cabir..no swearing in front of nandini...how many times should i tell u"manik says in warning tone eyeing nandini who was confused with this new found word..*according to her*

"Baccha..chalo..its dinner time..bolo..what will u have"Before she could ask them anything about it manik tries to change the topic...

"Manu...i want to eat white sauce paasta"she says licking her lips..

"Okay..come..chalo guys.."they nod and heads towards dining table hearing nandini's non-stop talks....

Precap:

Navya:mujhe nandu ko bachana hoga...i can't let anything happen to her...voh..voh kuch bhi kar sakta hai..i have to save her...main tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi nandu...chahe meri jaan hi kyun naa chali jaye..but i won't let anything happen to u...

So guys how was the update..

What do u think about navya...what is she hiding...

And what about precap?

Is nandini in danger?

Exciting chapters are ahead guys..so don't miss it and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta