chapter 3

Malhotra mansion...

Silence..this is what was prevailed in whole malhotra mansion...

Neyonika was crying bitterly while alya and mukti were shedding tears...

Dhruv was worried while raj was using his every possible source to find nandini...

In all this there was one who was silently sitting at one corner staring at nothingness....

His eyes was depicting so much pain...

There was no single tear in his eye...but the pain and fear of losing her was much more than any of these tears....

Others were looking at him sadly...

Neyonika somehow controls her tears and walks towards him...

She places her hand on his shoulder...

But no response...

Ney:Ma..manik...

No response....

Ney(taking a deep breathe):Nandini...

And that's when he looks at her and a lone tear escape his eye.....

Neyonika control her sobs and hugs him tightly but still he was just looking blankly....

Others were worried for him as they knew what nandini is to manik....

Cabir enters malhotra mansion and manik's state made him feel guilty...

His inside best friend felt guilty but he was thinking as a brother which forced him to take this step...

Cabir goes towards manik and kept his hand on his shoulder...

Cabir:Manik....

Still no response...

Cabir:i m sorry....

He says keeping his gaze low while others gave him confused look except manik who was lost in his own world...or we can say nandini's world...

Ney:cabir..tum sorry kyun bol rahe ho...

Cabir:aunty..ek min..pehle mujhe manik se kuch baat karni hai...

Neyo nods and gets up ..

Cabir sits beside manik...

"Tu usko london kyun bhejna chahta tha"cabir asks finally neyo was confused...

"London..yeh tum kya keh rahe ho cabir"neyo asks unaware of the happenings..

"Aunty...manik nandini ko london bhejhna chah raha tha"he says shocking neyo..

Obviously it was a shock for her...without nandini manik can't even breathe properly and here he was planning to send her away...

Ney:manik..kya yeh sach hai....

"It was not his fault...maine use kaha tha yeh decision lene ke liye"a voice came which shocked everyone...

"Raj"neyo whispered shockingly....

"I m sorry neyo..manik...i just wanted to make nandini independant...but i never thought ki aisa kuch ho jayega"raj whispered feeling guilty.....

"Raj..aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai..aap jaante hai na nandini need extra care....and the thing which she needs the most is maniks love and care...aapne kaise soch liya ki nandini aise akeli reh payegi....aur manik tum...how can u agree to him"neyo says in disbelief staring at them....

"Its not his fault neyo..he never agreed for it until"

"Untill what raj"neyo lost her patience...

"Until i gave him my oath"raj says shocking everyone...

Before anyone can say something to him they all heard a voice

"Manu"

His head snapped at door and there she was standing with teary eyes...her eyes were puffy...cheeks were dry with stains of tears....

He felt as if he got his breathe back after so many ages....

"Baccha"

Only these words escaped his mouth...

Precap:manik slapped someone..

But whom

Cabir or nandini?

So here is the third update...

Do vote and comment....

Love Mamta