chapter 2

"Are u out of ur mind manik"cabir shouts loudly gaining everyone's attention....

They were still in canteen...while others students gasps in shock seeing The cabir dhawan..all time prankster shouting on manik malhotra....

Alya mukti and dhruv knew how much nandini is important for cabir....even manik knows that nandini is a sister to cabir..his jaan..his kitten...

"I m sorry..but i have to do this"manik said helplessly eyeing nandini's pic on his phone...

"Listen Mr.manik malhotra...chahe joh ho jaye..nandini kahi nahi jayegi...she will be here with me..with us..get this thing clear in ur head..chahe iske liye mujhe kuch bhi..i repeat kuch bhi karna pade...."cabir says him in a threatening tone and left from there..

While manik sighs sadly as this is not at all easy for him.....nandini is like a baby for him..his baccha..he cares for her like a mother...protects her like father and loves her like a lover..

He looks at fab 3 who looks disappointed...

He lefts from there towards nandini's class....

While other students were gossiping on newly founded topic....

Nandini was walking through the college corridors suddenly someone pulled her with great force...

On otherside....

Manik was waiting for nandini outside her classroom...half hour passed still there was no sign of nandini...

He sees a girl coming out...

Manik:excuse me...

Girl(staring at him dreamily):yes..

Manik:aaj first year ki early morning class thi na...

Girl:haa..but aaj proffessor nahi aaye so that's why class cancel ho gayi...

Manik(shocked):what...?

Girl nods...

"Phir nandini kaha chali gayi..usne mujhe iske baare main bataya bhi nahi..and why the hell her phone is switched off..i just hope she is fine..plz baccha...be safe"he thought in his mind....

He immediately ran towards canteen...

Manik:Guys...nandini ko dekha....

Mukti:manik...uski toh aaj class thi na..vahi hogi voh...

Manik(tensed):she is not there mukti..uski class cancel ho gayi thi...

"Then where is she"

Only this questions were running in his mind..

Manik was not in condition to speak anything...his heart was beating really fast in fear...he can't lose her..because losing her means losing himself....

He ran from there in search of her followed my mukti dhruv and alya...

They see cabir coming from opposite direction...

Cabir:hey..what's up guys...vaise nandini kaha hai...

Mukti told him everything...

While manik's fear knew no bounds...

All were searching for her like mad...

In all this there was one who was all calm and composed....

(But who?)

On otherside...

In a room....

"Ayyappa...aap kyun mujhe aisi situations main daal dete ho...aapko pata hai na main manu se dur nahi reh sakti...voh kitna dar gaya hoga"

She says thinking about manik's condition without her...

Suddenly the door open revealing a face...

Nandini smiles and hops in that person's arms...

Nandini:bhai....

He was none other than our very own cabiraaaa.....

Cabir:kya hua kitten...

"Bhai..manu"she says after breaking the hug and looking at him sadly...

"Kitten...i know ki humne galat kiya lekin manik ko samajhna hoga...u know voh pagal ho gaya hai tumhare bina..tum sirf kuch ghanton se usse dur ho and see his state...then how can he say that he will send u london away from all of us...usey samajhna hoga...we will make him understand..."cabir says cupping her cheeks...

"Lekin bhai..voh bahot dar jayega..plz..hum jaate na uske paas"she says with teary eyes imagining his condition..

She knew he can't stay away from her even for a second...he can't breathe without her..
She remembers his words

"Meri Saansein bhi tumse chalti hai nandini..tum na ho toh yeh dil jaise dhadakna hi band kar deta hai"

"Bhai..mujhe manu ke paas jaana hai"she says sadly while tears were flowing from his eyes...

"Ok..hum jayenge na manu ke paas..bas thodi der aur...then we will go ok"he says trying to make her understand...

Because first he need to make manik understand about this london thing...

Nandini nods sadly...

Precap:what will be manik's reaction to all this?

Here is the second part...

Do vote and comment..

Love Mamta