"Sorry babe" I said as I kissed the patch on his forehead where he had burnt. I took the straighteners from him and finished off the the rest of his hair for him.

"Oh the masculinity in this moment" Josh mused. I chuckled lightly and turned the strighteners off placing them on the floor to cool down before scrambling around the room getting  my stuff together and getting ready to meet Lex for coffee's at Costa.

Josh didnt mention America, or the new album or anything related all morning and I was grateful for that, although i knew if i was going to say yes they would need to know ASAP it was also way too big a decision to rush into. There was one person who would be able to tell me what to do, she had always had the answers for me. My mum.

We were sat in the car having just pulled up outside the coffee shop I was meeting Lex at, I turned to face Josh, who was playing with his hair, "So this is goodbye for another week then hmm?" I said sadly. He turned to look at me, with a slight smile shaking his head.

"Goodbye means im not seeing you again. And you are certainly not getting rid of me that easily." he took his seatbelt off, and leant over kissing me softly  "I love you", he kissed me again, "it's see you real soon".

I beamed at him , honestly just how can one individual be so perfect? I kissed him this time, soft and sweet smiling halfway through. "I love you too Josh, thankyou for a lovely week"

"anytime" He grinned, I felt my eyes melt at him and he scrunched his nose up and gave me a devilish grin showing his pearly whites off. I kissed his nose and gave him a big hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too, have a safe journey, and ring me as soon as you get there please." Josh pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and snorted "i always do, dont I?" i asked sarcastically

He rolled his eyes and flicked my head, "off you go then gorgeous, get out of my car before Lex comes to kill me for hogging you."  We both laughed and with a final kiss, I got out of the car and went to meet Lex in the coffee shop.

****

Having slept at Josh's last night, I really wanted to see her before I left for Nottingham to discuss my plans. If there was one person I could trust to discuss this with thoroughly it was her.

"so I have had this idea, but I dont know what to do about it" I said slowly, i watched as she put her glass down on the table and looked at me. I saw her expression change as she read my face and I could tell she had her 'serious head' on now. "Im thinking about moving out of Nottingham..." her face dropped and her eyebrows rocketed sky high in surprise.

"That's cool, but where to?" she asked cautiously. I looked at her and flashed her a wide smile, dramatically looking my shoulders at our surroundings.

"you know this place doesnt seem to be too bad" I replied. I watched as her eyes lit with excitement.

"OH MY GOD!! I CANt FUCKING BELIEVE IT TOOK YOU THREE MONTHS TO FOLLOW ME AND MOVE HERE TOO!! I THOUGHT A MONTH TOPS... eeeeek!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!" Lex screamed loudly causing the attention of everyone around us to turn around and stare at us, I tried to shush her, gesturing with my free hand to bring the volume down a bit but she was gone past the point of reasonable behaviour.

"Holy Shit Lex! Calm down!! I havent even spoken to my parents yet or Josh. Im going to talk to Josh soon and my parents when I see them later on"