Chapter 29

A/N: Well, We finally meet the boys and a new character too!! Enjoy :D xx

I woke up the next morning as my phone buzzed beside me, groaning I rolled over and fell off the sofa. “Shit” I mumbled, and stretched my hand out of the tangle of blankets and sheets surrounding me on the floor. I picked up the phone just as my caller hung up, today was not my day. I picked my blankets off the floor and folded them all up, placing the pillow on the top of the pile of bedding and sat down on the sofa, sliding my phone screen to see who it was calling me in the morning.

1 missed call Joshy <3

I rang him back and walked into the kitchen, so I didn’t wake Lex with my chatting. “Morning Gorgeous, You alright?” Josh said cheerily

“mmm,” I yawned “im okay, you?”

“Oh dear, did I wake the sleeping beauty?”

“mhmm”

“Sorry gorgeous” he replied guiltily. “Have you had your coffee yet?”

“Not yet, I literally just crawled off the floor”

“The floor?”

“I fell out of bed” I said quietly, I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as Josh laughed loudly down the phone.

“I’ll hang up if you carry on!” I warned, instantly he stopped and I could hear him inhaling deeply in an attempt to stop himself from laughing. My eyebrows pulled together in a frown and I stood tapping my fingers impatiently on the kitchen counter waiting for him to stop.

“Okay, why don’t you text me Lex’s address I’ll go get us some coffee and muffins and we’ll have breakfast like we used to?” he offered. I smiled as I remembered fondly the times where he turned up on my doorstep every morning for a week with coffee and muffins. We used to laze around my house, just hanging out watching movies, cuddling and chatting, it was only a few weeks ago but it felt like a different lifetime.

“That sounds perfect, thank you Joshy.”

“Good, I’ll cya soon then. I love you.”

“Love you too”

I shuffled to the bathroom and laughed as the purplish mark on collarbone was still clearly visible, I showered, washed my face and brushed my teeth and then began applying my make-up.

I got changed into a black turtleneck long sleeve jumper with a purple kilt style skirt, black leggings. The skirt had brown check lines in the design so I wore some brown beads around my neck and some brown eye shadow too. I walked out of the bathroom just as Lex came out of her room; I gave her a quick hug and kissed her cheek “heyya”.

“Heyy love, did you sleep okay?” she asked.

“yep” I said popping the ‘p’ “that sofa is so comfy, until you roll off it and land on the floor.” I said laughing lightly at myself. Lex blinked at me, with a slight grin playing on her lips, I cocked my head to the right and waited and sure enough ten seconds later she was laughing at me. I stepped to the side to let her pass and go to the bathroom.

My phone buzzed in my pocket again and I pulled it out, 1 text message received: Joshy <3 I opened the text message and quickly read it aloud “does Lex still like the frosted mint hot chocolate and choc chip muffins?”