Chapter 31

A/N: Sorry about the FIFA bit, I have never played the game before!

Ally, Lex and Meggy were having a girl's evening in at Dan’s so all the guys went over to Max's for a few hours. We were playing FIFA and I had so far beat Dan twice, Max three times, Chris twice and was minutes away from beating Matt for the third time too.

"I don’t understand why im still playing!!" Matt whined, "your 4 goals in the lead and we only have 1 minute of game time left." Max, Chris and Dan all chuckled at him and I lifted my head high. This was definitely my game; except for when I was on stage there was not much that could put me in such a great mood. Im competitive; this is the game where I beat everyone, and I mean everyone.

My fingers raced around my control pad making Walcott sprint across the pitch passing all of Matt’s players, he kicked the ball towards Fabregas who received the ball heading it forwards and at the last minute Arshavin jumped into the air and headbutted the ball into the back corner of the goal.

“GOAL!!” I slammed the controller down and ran around the room waving my arms frantically in the air while Matt gave me the evils. Chris was busy scribbling on some paper, he stood up and Max jumped up onto the sofa, as I jumped over to them I realised what was going on. I knelt down in front of Max.

“I now pronounce you, Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi the KING of Fifa” whilst waving his hand over my right shoulder, left shoulder and then my head. Chris passed him the paper and Max placed it on my head before everyone clapped for me. I raised my hands high in the air and Max and Chris bowed down to me, Dan and Matt started laughing so I gave Max ‘the look’.

Max jumped onto Dan’s back until he was bowing down and then glared at Matt who quickly held his hands up in surrender and bowed down to me too. I cleared my throat and stood on the sofa addressing my people “I AM KING. SUCK IT BITCHES” I boomed, everyone laughed and I bowed before getting off the sofa.

The doorbell rang and Matt ran to the door, “CHICKEN!!!!!” he screamed practically wrenching the door off its hinges. The delivery guy just stood there holding our order out for him to take, with his eyebrow raised staring at my crazy friend Matt.

Everyone sat down and started tucking into their food, “THANK GOD THEY HAVE KFC IN AMERICA!!” Matt said loudly, the guys all laughed along with him, but the mention of America had me tense up. Whilst they all chatted away excitedly about our trip to America which was just weeks away now I just took my food and sat on the armchair, withdrawing myself from the group to be alone with my thoughts.

We all finished our food and honestly I cant even tell you what the guys were chatting about I was so lost in my own thoughts. Trying to work out time differences between here and Los Angeles, trying to work out what time I would have to wake Ally up so we can have even just half an hour for a chat. What if she needed me when I was gone for six weeks? I would be on the other side of the world, in a different time zone, different continent, and it would take me at least 11 hours to get home if anything happened to her. If I had my way, I would take her with me so I would never ever have to let her go. But that cant happen, management would never allow it. They allowed Meggy to come along because she helped us out with setting up our equipment and loading/unloading the vans and she actually kept us in line and made sure we actually did some work once i-

“FRANCESCHI!” I snapped out of my thoughts and rejoined the real world to see Dan’s electric blue eyes staring at me, he had a puzzled look on his face which soon turned to an accusing look and he notioned towards the kitchen. I nodded and stood up to follow him in to the kitchen.