7

Harry's POV

The day had come.

All the Weasleys were rushing throughout the house. It was complete chaos. Everyone was yelling everywhere.

"RON DID YOU GET YOUR TRANFIGURATION BOOK?!"

"Yes, mom!"

"GINNY, dear, DID YOU GET BIANA?"

"YES! I ALSO GOT PIG."

"GEORGE, ARE YOU GOING TO STAY HOME?"

"Yes, mom."

"GOOD, RON, DID YOU EAT BREAKFEAST?!"

"ALWAYS!!!"

"GINN-"

"YES, MOM. HAVE YOU SEEN MY HAIR BRUSH?"

"I LAST SAW IT ON THE CAT."

"THANKS!''

"RON HAVE YOU FOU-"

"MOM, THE CAT DOEDN'T HAVE IT."

"CHECK THE KITCHEN!"

"OKAY."

"RON, HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR GRYFFINDOR TIE YET?!"

"HOLD ON, J-"

"GREAT, THANKS MOM, I FOUND IT!"

"WELCOME, GINNY. RON, WHAT WAS THAT?"

"JUST FOUND IT!"

"GREAT, HURRY UP PEOPLES!"

"YES MA'AM"

"YEAH I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!"

Soon Ginny had come down stairs, kissed my cheek, and went to Mrs. Weasley. About a minute later Ron came down, hair ruffled and bags packed. I followed everyone outside, silent. I didn't speak for about ten minutes. Then Mrs. Weasley finally asked serenly, "Harry, dear, how are you? You haven't talked all morning."

"I'm fine. Actually pretty excited to be going back to Hogwarts, it's basically my home. Not that I don't appreciate you guys, I really do. It's just th-" I ranted. Ron cut me off, "Yeah, we get it we are all at least a bit excited to go back there."

Ginny pouted, "I almost lost Harry there!" She grabed onto my arm. "I'm only going back because of him!"

She whispered to Ron and I, "and the party...pansy's"

Ron eyes widened, "You already decided that you're going!" He whispered back. Ginny smiled slyly, "Definitely. I need more gossip these days."

Eventually we arrived at King's Cross. Ron had asked me to meet him in compartment 394. That was unusual.

We walked in a formation into the station. A couple muggles looked at us. I thought that we must have looked wierd, five people. One with hair that didn't fit into the rest. Three huge carts with owls on top of them. Yep wierd.

After we went through the barrier, Ginny, Ron, and I boarded the Hogwarts Express. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley waved goodbye to us. Ginny kissed my cheek and went over to her friends. 

I hurried to Ron, who had already started walking towards compartment 394. Once we entered, we set down our stuff and sat down. I waited expectantly, staring at Ron. I heard the train's whistle blow and felt us start the journey towards Hogwarts.

"Soo...why did you want to talk to me?" I started.

He sighed and put his head in his hands. Then he looked up at me before asking, "Harry, are you homophobic?"

I was shocked! And personally offended at little. "No way! I'm bisexual myself!"

Ron sighed, relived. "Great...I think I might be gay. Maybe just a little bit."

I beamed at him, "You think?" I wiggled my eyebrows. (How do you even do that, like siriusly) "Why do you think? Have you become interested in some boy?"

He smiled slightly, "Well, when Hermione and I broke up, with her saying she was bisexual, I was actually a bit relived. I wasn't the only one. Plus, I had been having some...interesting thoughts about boys. When I kissed a girl, later, I didn't feel anything special. You know what I mean?"

I thought about it, remembering when I had kissed Cho, Ginny, and Dean.  "Yeah, I do."

Ron suddenly piped up, his expression light and bright, "Wait, Harry you said you were bisexual?"

"yeah......."

He chuckled, "That's great!"

I was now confuzzled, "What?"

He paused laughing for a second spitting out, "Harry," laughter, "you're the bi who lived!" 

This time I snorted.I actually snorted. Oof, the bi who lived!

Then I heard the voice of the one person I was dreading to meet this year, Malfoy. "So, bisexual now are we, Potter." he drawled.

I glared at him, "Yeah, so what?"  

Wow. He had gotten hot over the summer. It was quite obvious. His jawline was sharper, the bags under his eyes gone. Or at least mostly gone. His hair was as platinum as usual, shining in the sunlight that filtered through the windows of the train. He had allowed a couple hairs fall out of place, but just enough that I wanted to run my hand through it.

My staring seemed to go unnoticed by him, "Well, actually, I don't really care. I just wanted to know if you got the letter that Pansy sent." He looked into my eyes.

Wow. Just wow. I had never noticed how his eyes were. I knew that they were gray, but I now noticed how there were thousands of blue specks in them. 

I also had noticed how Pansy and Blaise were standing beside him, but he was just a step closer to me. 

I answered yes and when he heard, he looked a little disappointed but then he suddenly put his emotional mask on. 

I hated it when he did that. He was really attractive. Like really. Oh my gosh how dare I have these thoughts. I internally slapped myself. but that didn't change the fact that he was hawt.

I looked over at Ron, but he was staring at something. I followed his gaze. Or someone. It was Zabini, he was staring at Zabini.

Instead of commenting on that or Malfoy's question, I turned to Pansy. Our eyes locked. She looked as if she already knew what I was going to ask.

"Can I talk to 'Mione?" I asked, I really missed her.

Pansy smiled softly, "Yeah, but only you, she said she's not ready to be around Weasley yet." She looked over at Ron, her gaze pitying, "Sorry, Weasley."

He didn't reply, but eventually looked over at her. Pansy smiled, looking away to the ceiling," She would make a good strawberry, at least when she blushes," She looked at Ron, "Have you ever noticed?"

He shook his head and she frowned slightly. I thought she was going say something to him, but instead she turned to me. Her arm stood out in front of me, "Let's go see her, then." She smiled as I took it. We left Ron there, with Zabini and Malfoy. I think I might be able to be friends with her. She was pretty decent so far.

We stopped at compartment 304. I peered inside. I saw Hermione looking out the window, her head perched on top of one hand. Pansy slid open the door and beckoned for me to come in. She followed me inside and sat down next to Hermione, tapping her shoulder lightly. 

For the first time in about a month, I saw her face.

~~~

Until next time!