Frank Aiello x Reader

*Part 2*

It's been 8 weeks and we have no clue where Zussman is at. Aiello has gotten better and is being trained with Pierson to see if he can still fight with us or be discharged from the army. Daniels on the other hand, has been a wreck and been distant from all of us. He's even snapped at us a few times.

"Hey, Pierosn says I'm good to fight" Aiello says softly, sitting next to me. I nod and look at him. His features changed over the few weeks, months...how long have we been here? It feels like 20 years...well war can do that to you.

"That's good. I don't know what I'll do without you" I say, picking at the snow covered grass. Aiello smiled at me and grabbed my right hand, making me raise a brow and look at him again.

"You know...You can just say 'I like you' or 'I love you'" Aiello jokes, but a warm smile formed on those pale lips. We're slowly freezing to death in this weather, but before we can...

I grabbed Aiello's shirt collar and pressed our lips together, surprising him. But he soon kissed back, running his cold hands through my hair. It feels blissful and warm, giving me a new sense of hope. We can do this. I can do this. I can show my love and care to someone, and not hurt them. I can do it. I can find Zussman. I can return home. I can find a new job, house, neighborhood. I can get married and have a family. I can live with Aiello for the rest of my life. Yes. I want that! And I always get what I want (had to punch a fews guys and beat a general, but I'm in the army now).

"Aiello...god Aiello, I fuckin love you. I always have. I want to spend the rest of my damn life with you...I thought I was going to lose you back there-" Aiello cut me off by his amazing laugh, which made me confused and slightly annoyed.

"(Y/N), I love you too. I always have, ever since you punched those 5 Corporal's and General Lewis. You proved you can be in the army, you got your way. And I admire you, I respect you" Aiello explains, his face turning a light shade of pink. How cute. Me, a woman, made a man blush. Sweet.

"Hey, love birds!  We got to get moving. The Rhine is close, hopefully we can information there" Pierson yells, grabbing his supplies. We both got up and raced to our supplies, many thoughts raced through my mind. But I had to shut them down. War is here and I'm going to stop this war one way or another. I hope Zussman is alive and safe.

We were searching a camp at Berga. Zussman is supposed to be here!

"Deathmarch, those scums sent them on a deathmarch!" Someone whispered angrily. Daniels and I sprint off, going towards the forest. No no no. Please no.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" I hear Aiello yell from behind me, but his voice became faint as I ran faster. But Daniels was faster and I couldn't find him.

"Hurry up, boys!" I yell, helping Aiello, who almost tripped over a lot. Pierson cursed under his breath and stopped abruptly. Everything felt in slow motion. I turned my head and saw Metz, who pointed a gun at Zussman. Oh my God. Zussman. He looks so weak, vulnerable, and innocent. He looked helpless and younger. I stopped the boys, watching as Daniels pointed his gun at Metz and before that Nazi asshole can shoot the kid in our gang, Daniels shot him. Zussman looked up and Daniels dropped his gun, runnin towards his love interest. I smile and look at Aiello, who was crying silently. I pulled him into a hug and captured his lips. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up. I can hear Pierson and Stiles talking to Zussman.

Aiello pulled away and smiled at me, caressing my cheek.

"We're going home?"

"We're going home, love. You hear that boys! We're fuckin going home!" I exclaim, helping Pierson and Aiello helped Stiles. Daniels helped Zussman walk, along with Stiles. Together, arm in arm, we walked out of the forest in slow yet caution steps. For Zussman's stake.

Everything has been fine

Everything has been fine. World War Two ended completely, Japan finally surrendered. Aiello purposed to me once we arrived at the base, 'buying' a ring from a evacuated ring store back in Germany. I said yes and everyone cheered. Zussman is recovering in a hospital with Daniels by his side. It's what I wanted. All of us safe and happy. Stiles went back to college and became famous for the photos he took back there. Pierson made a event in honor to Turner, which also became a small holiday/anniversity. Aiello and I bought a house and he got a new job. Aiello became a Enginner and I became a the Captain of a recruit squad, which I have to train and teach. Our wedding is in a few months, wanting to give us a break. No need to rush, right? I hope another war doesn't happen soon. But, once again:

I Get What I Want.

*I hope you all love this chapter. If I made any errors or mistakes that weren't in the game setting of the Rhine and Epilogue mission, let me know. It's been a year?... Since I last played Call Of Duty, but I'm starting to play often again. So I forgot a few things from some COD missions. But I appreciate if you want to help me get back in my game. Once again, I hope you all enjoyed!*