V. Reznov x Reader

A winter breeze flew throughout Berlin, Germany. So buildings still on fire after war, some buildings are crumbled to the ground. A group of soldiers stood, waiting for any comrade pick up.
"They are not coming" a woman, possibly the age of 23, said sadly, fixing her outfit.
"They will...they must" a man, about in his 30's argued.
"Reznov...you never know comrade...Half of Germany could be in Stalingrad right this moment" the woman exclaim. The soldiers knew to obey her. She may be a Corporal, but she had a firm voice and she was powerful.
"Very true, (Y/N)" Reznov agreed. The group of Red Army soldiers began to walk again. The ground was littered with dead bodies, used bullets, guns, vehicle pieces, small flames, and flags.
"We should find a open place to stay at" a private suggested.
"Bright idea, Pederson, come on, it's getting dark" Reznov said, leading the group to a small house that has less damage. (Y/N) looked around, wondering if it's a good idea. That's when, she heard planes.
"Hey gu-" (Y/N) was cut off by bombs dropping off at the town. The group went for cover.
"FUCK!" a Sergeant yelled, spotting Germans surrounding the house.
"Kill those pigs!" (Y/N) yelled, grabbing her Pistol and started shooting out a open window.
"Die you bloody bitches!" Reznov yelled. Another set of bombs were dropped off, causing the ground to shake like a earthquake. The small house shook and squeaked, making the group worry.
"It's gonna fall...but to give time...nobody move-" (Y/N) was cut off by a private getting shot, causing him to fall to the floor.
"(Y/N)...if we don't make it out alive, just know, I love you. You're so powerful and serious. Smart and brave. You deserve to be a leader. I love you for all that. Even your beauty. Oh god your beauty. I love you!" Reznov cried.
"I love you too Reznov. So brave and daring. So handsome and clever. Funny yet serious. I love you too" (Y/N) said, kissing Reznov. They shared the kiss for a minute before getting rounded up by Nazis.

It ain't the last of them...

To be continued