Soap x reader

Your POV

Nothing better then coffee, right?  "Hey mate!" Ghost said grabbing some coffee. "Coffee tastes like shit, mate!" I explained but it was to late. "Ugh! Did Roach shit in here! Ugh!" Ghost said, throwing his cup. Soap came along but me and Ghost stopped him. "Don't" we both said. Soap nodded before leaning on the counter. "We have a day off today! I'm fuckin' bored!" Roach said grabbing some coffee. Captain Price came and glared at the coffee machine. "Did anyone fix the pri-" Price was cut off by Roach spitting the shit coffee out.  "I guess that's a no...now I have to shower...by lads! And lass!" Price said walking away. Soap started to get closer to me, which I didn't mind. I know he likes me, but I'm playing a little game. "The bar is open today...wanna go out?" Ghost ask. "Sounds...exciting...but who's gonna drive us back to the base" I ask. Soap raised his hand, "I don't feel like drinking..." he said. "We'll call you, mate! Come on boys! Let's get ready!" I said.

The bar is crowded. Drunks were pressing their bodies against me, Ghost, Roach, and Price. "She has big-" "shut up Price" "FUCK!" "shut up you dumbasses!" and everything went quiet once I said that. They know when to stop fighting when I yell. I may be young, but they listen. Price went off with some girls...like always. Ghost and Roach were following me. "Three Lemon Vodka's" I ordered the bartender. He nodded before getting the drinks.

About 6 drinks later (for Price, 10 drinks later)

My eyes blurred with every step I took. Being drunk is weird. I walked around the bar, and saw Ghost and Roach having sex. "I knew theyyyyyyy areeeee cutttteeeee coupleeeeee" I slurred before getting my phone out.

"(Y/N)? Is everything alright?" Soaps accents rang in my ears.

"Can youuuuuu pick meeeeeee uppppppp!!!!" I yelled.

"You're drunk, sooooo....duh! I'll be there in a few" Soap said before hanging up.

I looked over and saw that Ghost and Roach aren't there. "Probably floor sex..." I mumbled. I felt hands touch and squeeze my body, but I am to drunk to yell. I walked outside and found Soap's car waiting for me. I tumbled over to the car, getting in.

The ride back to the base was quiet before Soap spoke up. "Where's the other three?" he ask opening the door to our shared room. Well we it with Ghost and Roach too. "Price os fucking about 15 women, and Ghost and Roach are having sex" I said walking towards Soap. "Yeah...sounds like them..." Soap said. I leaned in his ear whispering, "how 'bout we have some fun". Soap shook his head, leading me to my bed. "You're drunk, (Y/N), I want us to have sex when we will actually remember" he said laying down next to me. I wrap my arms around his muscler frame, well he hugged my small frame. "I love you, (codename)" Soap said. I didn't feel drunk so I said, "I love you too MacTavish". We fell asleep hugging each other, unaware we were being watched and recorded by the three idiots.