Numbers: Alex Mason x Reader

Numbers. That's all he could think of. How did they get there? In his mind. But you soon realized Alex was brainwashed.

"Another day, another nut mission" Frank Woods said. "Woods, if you were to go to this party thing, would you go" you asked. "Lemme tell ya a secret (Y/N), only if there is beer" Woods said getting on his bunk which was the third one. "Your lucky. You get the highest bunk bed" you say crossing your arms. "Beeeeecause, I am older then you and Al" Woods said laying down. Alex came in and greeted you. "Hey'a Alex, wanna go to that party tonight?" you ask. "I'm kinda busy, maybe next time" Alex said which made your heart sink. "Oh okay..." you say and walk out the room. "Hudson?" you said looking at the man. "Yes (nickname)" he replied. "Wanna go to the party tonight?" you ask shyly. "Sure (L/N)! I'll pick you up at 7, k" "k".
7 (Y/N)s POV

My (H/C) hair is curled, my makeup is on, damnit what was I forgetting! "SHOES!" I yelled which scared Woods. "Girly, calm down. You look beautiful, even with no shoes" Woods laughed which made me huff. "Fuck you Frank" I said putting on my (color) high heels. I straighten my (color) dress which was expensive as hell. "That was $140.00, out of my pocket, (nickname)" Woods said leaving. I went to get my purse when a knock echoed the room. I opened the front door to only find a upset Alex Mason. "Al...what's wrong?" I ask. "Everything...just leave me alone" Alex said pushing you out of the way. "Alex. What's. Wrong?" I say, my commanding voice stopping Alex. "Nothing! All right! Just get out-" I cut him off by slamming the door. "Alex! You been acting weird for a while! What the fuck is wrong with you! 5 months ago, you were happy and smiling! Now your acting like....like a bastard! Just tell me what's wrong and-" "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG, (Y/N)! I DON'T!" Alex yelled which was different. His voice boomed then cracked. He seemed depressed after that........t-hat..fuck....mission. Everything in those missions changed Alex. Everything. But Reznov...it seemed different. "Al...I gotta go..but when I come back...we are gonna talk about-" "okay..."

"Hud, do you think...somethings wrong with Alex?" I asked taking a sip of my Whiskey. "Yeah...our captain thinks he was....brainwashed" after Hudson said that, memories flashed my mind. Reznov. The prisoners. Russians. Castro. Dragovich and Steiner. Those bastards brainwashed Mason! "Hudson...Al was brainwashed" I say looking at my partner in war. "Fuck. I'll get Frank. Go to Alex" Hudson got up and looked for Woods while you went back to your base. "Alex...talk....do you remember anything" I say grabbing Alex's shoulders. "No" was my reply. "Not even...Bay Of Pigs..."I say. "I don't know" Alex said. "We kissed...we kissed Al. We dated. Until I was shipped to spy on the Russians. Al...you WERE brainwashed..."
Alex's POV

The numbers...I had to kill. "We kissed...we kissed Al. We dated. Until I was shipped to spy on the Russians. Al...you WERE brainwashed..." (Y/N) said with tears in her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "Numbers" was all I said before kissing the woman in front of me. I remembered. I remembered when we dated...our first kiss...our times in bed...I remember. "I love you" I said. "I love you too Alex" (Y/N) said before hugging me. I hugged back...not wanting to let her go...but I knew more dangers were ahead...but I love somebody...and I have to protect my love.