Elias Walker x reader

This chapter will be based off the mission where Elias dies. But I am gonna change it up a bit. Here ya go my love, @Lily_Grace001

Tears threaten to fall any minute. "Who's first?" Gabriel Rorke said. You are part of the Ghost Team. The leader is Elias Walker. God...he is hot! (can't believe I did that!) You were about 5 years younger than him. He has two sons. "Leave them alone!" Elias yelled at Rorke. Rorke walked towards you and pointed a pistol at you head, "seems like the girly will die fir-" "FUCK OFF RORKE!" Hesh Walker yelled. "Someone trying to save the day?" Rorke laughed. You looked at Elias, your (E/C) eyes searched for emotion but Elias didn't show any. "Elias?" you whimpered. "I love you" he said before being punched by Rorke. You tried breaking free but you knew, it won't budge. Rorke tilted Elias' chair to make him fall. "STOP! You yelled. Logan Walker came down with his father. You broke out from the restraints and tackled Rorke. You punched, kicked, bit, pinched, stepped. You used all you strength to unconscious him. You help the wounded Elias and scared Logan. Elias grabbed you face and gave you a loving sweet kiss. You kissed back, asking for entrance. He allowed as you explored his mouth. "What the fuck?!" both Walker brothers yelled. You blushed a dark pink, "I'm so sorr-" you were cut off by the two brothers hugging you. You kissed Elias one more time before hugging the Walker men.

4 years later

You were proudly married to Elias and...pregnant. Riley the loyal German Shepherd, loves to help you. He even opens the fridge to bring you water when the boys aren't home. "I'm hooommmeeee!" Elias yelled from the living room. He kissed you passionately before falling on your lap. "What's wrong" you say playing with his shirt. "I'm tireeeedddd!" Elias whined. You laughed and kissed his head. "Only three more weeeks!" you said patting your stomach. Until both of you heard a CRASH noise. "Logan? Hesh? Everything alright" Elias yelled concern. "Yeahhhhh" the brothers replied with nervous in their voices. You smiled and hugged Elias. "Stay with me?" you say. "Forever (Y/N) Walker" Elias replies kissing you forehead.

Oh my....I can't believe I did this! Fuck me...

Simon Ghost Riley: I heard fuck me...babe!

Vote:
Who do you prefer?

Ghost

Or

Roach