25.

the four sat down at the booth and exchanged smiled. jimin sat by taehyung and yoongi sat across from jimin, by jungkook.

jimin would laugh at times in the conversation, his body naturally falling onto taehyung. taehyung being very comfortable with his friend hugged him when he fell back onto him and wrapped his arms around him.

to him, to jimin, and to yoongi, this seemed normal as ever. to jungkook and everyone else on the other hand, might've looked a little suspicious. a little like- some gay propaganda.

"yknow, taehyungie here has done quite a lot before he blew up on instagram"

"oh go. can we not please.." taehyung grew extremely embarrassed just even remembering all the dumb things he did growing up.

"wanna know something, jimin? i'd love to hear." jungkook chuckled and he scooted in closer to hear jimin.

jimin finally got his cheesecake as he spilled all the beans on his bestfriend. yoongi knowing all of this and had an earbud in, probably doing "homework".

taehyung just made himself smaller and stayed closer to the wall. he was, to stay the least, super embarrassed. "jimin please."

"please what? don't be a downer, babe" jimin teases his elbowed the male. again. all of this seemed normal. no one seemed to pay attention to this but jungkook.

"ew- that's gay" taehyung scrunched his nose and pushed jimin away since he was trying to poke at his sides.

"and your not just as gay as me??"

"ah- you got me there"

. . .

"you guys are gay?" jungkook just had to ask. taehyung and jimin froze up, yoongi glancing to them. now jungkook was obligated to come out now or he'd look like a total asshole for making it seem like he was usuing gay as a joke or insult.

"i- no- well. yes. yes i am" taehyung started to freeze up more as the seconds passed. this was him coming out to anyone outside of jimin and yoongi. "well- no. i mean- i- well... im kinda. ahhh! bathroom! i need to go to the bathroom!!" taehyung banged his knee against the table trying to climb over jimin to get out.

"taehyung- sit down!" jimin huffed and pushed the boy back into his seat. jimin leaned in to stay quiet. "taehyung's.. in the closet. as am i. so don't say a word about him, or me, being.. yknow.. or we're going to have issues. very big issues, jeon jungkook."

"yes sir" jungkook nodded, seeming relaxed rather than intimated. "just glad to know that.. i'm not the only one."

"wait a diddly damn second here-" taehyung blinked and ruffled his hair, taking in a breath. "you're gay..?" taehyung asked quietly.

"i mean im bi. but still gay nonetheless." jungkook smiled with a shrug, seeming just as quiet about it. "i recently just had my gay awakening so it's all really new."

"ah! i've been there." jimin nodded and that's where the conversation had happened to get more expressive and louder.

taehyung didn't think of it as an issue at all that he was him and jimin openly talking about their sexualities in a public environment. he was surprised yoongi wasn't uneasy about them talking in the volume they were.

"well. let's split the check, losers" jimin sighed with a smile and opened his hand for yoongi to give him his card that was in yoongi's wallet. as soon as jimin was given the card his natural response was, "thanks babe"

but again, it slipped and he needed to figure out a way to make it seem less weird cause jungkook had already been looking at the couple and he was starting to sweat so much because not only was he not ready, but yoongi wasn't either.

taehyung handed jimin his card to split it two ways and jimin played it off with a, "thanks babe" to taehyung with a pat of his thigh.

taehyung was used to it and he just smiled, "any time baby." that was that. it wasn't weird to those three, but the cafe and jungkook all seemed confused as they started to pack up to leave.