Chapter 22- Disaster Strikes part 1

Angie and Violetta walked through the park when they noticed Herrman and Ramallo. Violetta ran up to Herman.

Violetta”Dad what are you doing here?”.

Herman” I was meant to meet a client and he didn’t show. So I and Ramallo went for a walk”.   Herman then noticed Angie.

Herman” Hello Angie. How are you?”

Angie” Hi Herman. I’m fine and you?”.

Herman”I’m good”.

Violetta and Ramallo looked at Angie and Herman suspiciously. Just then a man shouted Angie’s name. It was Pablo.

Pablo”Angie……Angie!!”.

Angie turned around looked to see that it was Pablo calling her name. She hugged Pablo. Herman looked on.

Angie”Pablo what is it?”.

Pablo” It’s Beto he’s ill. You need to come quick he’s asking for you”.

Angie”Ohh no. Violetta..I need to take Violetta home”.

Herman then stepped in.

Herman”Angie me and Ramallo will take Violetta home. You go be with him”.

Angie” Thank you Herman”. Vilu I’ll see you later”.

Violetta” Okay Angie let me know how Beto is”.

Angie and Pablo left.Herman and Ramallo took Violetta home.

……………………………1 Hour Later………………………………

Angie and Pablo were at the hospital. Antonio was already there. Angie ran up to Antonio.

Angie” Antonio has the doctor or nurse said anything?”.

Antonio”Nobody’s said anything”.

Angie turned and faced Pablo. She was upset.

Angie”Pablo what happened to Beto?”.

Pablo” He was at the studio helping put a banner for the show above the enterance when two boys came in fighting.One of the boy’s pushed the other into the ladder’s that Beto was standing on. He fell to the ground. He said he was okay until”.

Angie face quickly changed.

Angie”Until what?”.

Pablo” Until he started coughing up blood”.

Angie looked distraught. She started to cry. Pablo hugged her.

What will happen next I wonder?