Chapter 36- Ambushed and not liking what i'm hearing

Angie and Violetta were sat at the table. They didn’t have to go to the studio.

Violetta “So Angie what do you want to do today?”.

Angie “I don’t know Vilu. Anything”.

Violetta “Okay Angie. Let’s go to the studio. I want to sing you something”.

Angie “Well okay. I’ll speak to Pablo to see if we can go to the studio”.

Violetta “Okay Angie”.

Violetta left and went upstairs. Jade was coming downstairs.  She was heading for Angie.

Jade “Hello my Dear”.

Angie “What do you want Jade?”.

Jade “Are you still with Pablo”.

Angie “I don’t see how this is any of your business”.  Angie walked away.

…………………2 Hours Later……………………

Angie and Violetta were at the studio. They walked into the music room. Violetta sat at the piano and Angie stood opposite. Violetta started to sing.

No one knows what it’s like, behind these eyes, behind this mask , I wish we could rewind and turn back time, to correct the past, oh baby I wish I could tell you,how I feel but I can’t cause I’m scared to, oh boy I wish I could say..

Violetta stopped and turned to Angie.

Violetta “So what do you think?”.

Angie “That was beautiful Vilu”.

Violetta “That’s good. Well what do you want to do now?”.

Angie “I have an idea. Come on let’s go”. Angie pulled Violetta up from her seat.

……………1 Hour Later…………

Violetta and Angie walked down an alleyway and stopped when they approached a door.

Violetta “Angie where are we?”.

Angie “Just wait and see”.  Angie opened the door. It was all dark. They walked down the corridor and approached another door and opened it.

Angie “Close your eyes Vilu”.  Violetta closed her eyes. Angie turned on the lights.

Angie “Now open them”.  Violetta was stunned. She was stood on a stage. In front of hundreds of seats. Violetta couldn’t stop smiling.

Violetta “Angie this is incredible”. Angie put her arm around Violetta.

Angie “Well if you feel at home in the theatre then it’s were you truly belong”.

Violetta “This is where my heart is”.  Violetta hugged Angie.

………………2 Hours Later………………

Angie and Violetta reached the house. They had caramel apples. They were giggling like school girls. They opened the door and saw Herman.