Chapter 34- We?.......Who's we?

Angie woke up and saw someone holding her hand. She thought it was Herman but it was Pablo.

Pablo “Morning sweetheart. How you feeling?”.

Angie “I’m feeling okay. Did you get me some clean clothes?”.

Pablo “Yes I did”.   The Doctor then came in.

Doctor “Morning Miss Carrara your test results came back and it seems to be all clear”.

Angie “Okay well can I go home?”.

Doctor “You can but if anything’s wrong you come straight back to hospital. I will go get your discharge papers”.

Angie “Thank you Doctor”.  The Doctor left.

Pablo “Well isn’t that good new”.

Angie “Yes it is”.

Pablo “I better get going to the studio. I’ll see you later”.

Angie “Okay bye Pablo”.   Pablo blew Angie a kiss and then left. Angie looked out the window.

………………………………3 Hour Later……………………………..

Angie was still in the hospital. The Doctor came in.

Doctor “I guess you’re lucky. I have your discharge papers. All you need to do is to sign them”.

Angie signed her discharge papers and called Pablo. It went to voicemail and she left him a short message. It said:

Hey Pablo, the Doctor gave me my discharge papers early. So I’m heading home. I’ll see you later

Angie then got a taxi to the Castillo house. She opened the door and Ramallo helped Angie to the couch.

Ramallo “How you feeling Angie?”.

Angie “I’m fine. I’m just glad to be home”.    Herman then came out of his office.

Herman “Angie your back!?”.    He pulled her into his embrace.

Angie “The Doctor gave me my discharge papers early so here I am”.

Herman “Okay. Well it’s good to have you back”.

Angie “Thanks Herman. I’m going to go to bed”

Angie was struggling to get up the stairs. Herman offered to help her up. Angie sat down on her bed.

Herman “You comfortable Angie?”.

Angie “Yes thanks Herman”.

Herman “Are you hungry”.

Angie “Not really. I’m just really tired”.

Herman “Okay sleep well Angie”.  He left and Angie fell asleep instantly. She started to dream about Herman. His touch, his eyes his everything. Herman went back downstairs to his office. Ramallo was waiting for him.

Ramallo “How’s Angie?”.

Herman “She’s asleep”.

Ramallo “So how was Angie when you saw her in hospital?”.