Chapter 3-A Fresh Start

It was the next day. The day Angie was moving into the Castillo house. Angie and Pablo spent the whole night on the phone talking about the situation. Pablo let Angie take time off away from the studio so she could get to know Violetta. Angie approached the house with her bags and luggage. Angie knocked on the door and Olga answered.

Olga”Awww Miss Angie welcome”. Olga smiled.

Angie”Thank you Olga, I’m going to love it here”.

Herman was walking down the stairs and greeted Angie.

Herman”Welcome Angie,Olga has your room ready. She will show you to your room”.

Angie”Okahy thank you”.

Just then Violetta came running towards Angie. She had a big smile across her face.

Violetta”Angie I am so glad you’re here”.

Angie”Me to Violetta”.

Violetta”Don’t worry Olga I’ll show Angie her room”.

Olga knodded.

Angie and Violetta went upstairs and walked into Angie’s room.

Angie”Wow this room is massive. Wow I also have my own bathroom”

Violetta”You sound surprised”.

Angie”Oh no its just I thought it would be basic you know like a bed, cabinet and wardrobe”.

Violetta”Oh oh okay well I’ll let you get settled in then come down stairs when you’re ready”.

Violetta left Angies room. Angie started to unpack her things. When she was finished she went downstairs to the kitchen.Violetta was sat at the table.

Angie”Well Violetta we can go through your time table”.

Violetta”Okay great. I will just go get a drink”.

Angie waited for Violetta and then walked in Jade. She sat   down beside Angie.

Jade”Well Angie hows Violetta coming along with her studies”.

Angie”Well we haven’t done much yet. We’ve only sorted out her timetable so far”.

Jade looked riled up.

Jade” Angie,darling I think you should of already gotten through atleast some assessments.You are meant to be her tutor”.

Angie was know the one riled up.

Angie”Look Jade, I don’t know who you think you are. I’m the tutor not you!”.

Angie and Jade weren’t aware that Violetta was listening at the door.

Jade”How dare you speak to me like that!”, Jade shouted.

Violetta then came through the door and sat down.

Violetta”No Jade not Angie. I heard what you said heard you imply that Angie wasn’t doing her job properly!”.

Jade “I didn’t Violetta”.

Jade was trying to act the innocent.

Violetta” Oh no well your stuck up as well as a lier”.

Jade then got up from the table and walked out in a mood.

Angie”Ignore her Vilu I was”.

Violetta”I’m sorry Angie she was getting under my skin”.

Angie”Do what I do and ignore it”.

Angie hugged Violetta and they carried on with the lesson.

……………………4 hours passed…………………………

It was dinner time. Everyone was sat at the table.

Herman “So Violetta how was your first lesson with Angie?”.

Violetta”It was great we did Geography and History. The subjects I don’t like but Angie made them fun”. She smiled.

Herman looked at Angie.

Herman “Well I’m glad you to are getting along”.

Jade looked rather jealous, again. Everyone finished eating and  left the table then Jade grabbed Angies arm.