My face softened a little. It seemed like he was really trying.

"I don't know." I shrugged, looking out the window. "These past two weeks I've just been thinking.."

"Thinking what?" This light was taking forever to turn green and it was raising my damn anxiety.

"A lot."

He chuckled and pulled off, clenching his jaw. "You bout to make me mad."

"What you talking bout?"

"Stop beating round the bush. Open yo mouth and just say what the fuck you thinking." He spazzed making me snap my neck to him.

"Boy don't fucking yell at me."

"No cause I'm tr—"

"Ion give a fuck what you tryna do. You better talk to me more civilized or just shut the fuck up. Period."

He clenched his jaw and gave me a look.

Shut his ass up up though.

"Ion know who you think you be talking to." He chuckled.

"Anyway." I ignored him. "I just been thinking about a lot of shit. Those two days may not have seemed like a lot but to me, that was a long time. I felt neglected, and not just by you. By everybody. You hurt me the most though." I nodded.

"So when I said I needed time, I meant that. I'm not saying you broke my heart or anything." I quickly cleared that up, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. "But the lil two weeks that I was ignoring you, I feel like I found myself."

"You saying you better off without me?" He grew defensive.

"That's not what I'm saying at all. I— were you not listening?"

"I was." He nodded. "And that's what I got from that."

niggas.

"Well that's not what I was saying." I rolled my eyes.

He wasn't saying anything so I decided to keep talking.

"I needed you the most in that hospital and you weren't there."

"I told you—"

"That you needed time? That you was handling it? I don't give a fuck. A simple FaceTime call would've sufficed but stop tryna justify what you did, the shit wasn't right. Period." I snapped.

After a few moments of silence he finally decided to open his fucking mouth. "Nasiah was there. At the gas station."

I looked over at him tryna hide my shock. "I don't know why you looking like that. I told you all that Mr. nice guy shit was a facade."

"Why?" I asked, confused as to why people were plotting on me. I was a sweet girl, I didn't fuck with anyone. I minded my business but yet and still people put me in the mix.

He shook his head and I assumed he wasn't gonna tell me.

"You got me fucked up if you think you're not gonna tell me why people wanna jump and damn near kill me all of a sudden." I let out a humorless chuckle.

"I don't even know my damn self." He looked over at me.

"Well when you find out, let me know." I nodded.

"You too fucking snappy, ion like that shit." He mugged the fuck out of me.

"Well." I shrugged.

He simply nodded and it got quiet as we drove in silence. He pulled into an empty parking lot making me get a lil scared.

this bitch probably brought me over here to this vacant parking lot so he could kill me.