"Nothing." I pushed passed him and cut the kitchen light off. "Let me go change."

"Alright Vadah." He shook his head as I started to make my way to my room.

Aub was layed on my bed stomach first, on FaceTime with Tonio. She looked over at me doing a double take.

"Hol up Antonio." She spoke before pressing a button on her phone.

"Don't be fucking muting me girl." He spoke.

She waved him off and looked over at me as I rumaged through my drawers. "He left?"

"No he's downstairs. He probably went to his car." I mumbled.

"Okok. You okay?"

"Mhm." I never once looked up at her. I felt sticky down there and I really wanted to rid myself of my shorts.

I settled on a pair of black tights and some boyshorts then began making my way to my bathroom.

"Buddha." She called out making me turn around.

"Hm?"

"Let me just start off by saying, I'm never gonna be that friend that's gonna tell you that your nigga ain't shit and that you shouldn't be with him because I ain't that bitch. But im also never gonna be the friend to hold my tongue and tell you what you want to hear. Imma tell you what's right." She spoke seriously making me nod.

"I'm about to contradict myself and I should've told you this to begin with but please don't be so forgiving."

"I kno—"

"No, listen. It's okay to forgive, but remember how you told me you felt about the situation?"

"Yeah. Like nobody cared about my feelings." I nodded slowly.

"Okay, so y'all about to go sit in that car and do God knows what and if y'all do end up talking, keep in mind that this the same person who needed his time. You have the right to need time too. Don't make nobody guilt trip you into taking them back or whatever."

"You haven't been crying or frowning these past two weeks. I don't care how much you like someone, your mental stability is way more important." She preached.

this tonio babymama forsure.

"Same thing with your sisters. They only call you when they need something so if you feel like you need time off from them, take that shit. Period."

I nodded slowly, letting everything she was saying sink in. "Thanks Aub."

"Anytime girly."

With that, I continued on my journey to my bathroom, cleansing myself thoroughly before putting on a pair of panties and my tights.

I began to quietly make my way downstairs and out of the house towards Kamiri's car.

The light from his phone illuminated his face as he looked over at me and licked his lips.

He dropped his phone in his lap and cranked up the car, slowly pulling off.

"Where are we going?" I looked over at him.

"You ignored me for two weeks? Why?" He answered my question with a question.

"You ignored me for two days." I shrugged. "Where we going?"

"That don't even make sense. Two days... Two weeks?"

"I needed time." I shrugged.

He stopped at a red light and looked over at me with the straightest face ever. "Fuck man. Why can't we just get it together Peanut?"