"Buddha?" I noticed the voice that belonged to Aubrielle.

"Hm?" She still hadn't cut the corner and I instantly felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You good girl?" She sounded concerned.

"Yeaaa, fuck." I moaned softly. He removed his fingers and put them to my mouth causing me to grab a hold of his wrist and suck on his index and middle finger.

He watched me in mesmerization as I licked his fingers clean.

"Why you le— oh! Oh." Aub cut the corner and nodded. "Ohhhh."

"Washannin Aub." He nodded at her, removing his fingers from my mouth.

"Mhm. Wassup KB." She had this smug smile on her face before looking over at me. "You know yo ol boy still here right?"

"How you know?" I straightened myself up, fixing my clothes.

"He just came out his room same time I came out yours. Asked me where you was and I just told him I was about to go check on you." She crossed her arms and leaned her weight onto her left leg.

"She good."

"Boy please. He know you here?" She raised her eyebrow.

The look on his face screamed 'nope and ion give a fuck if he find out'

"Ask me if I care." He gave her a dumbfounded look.

"Tell him I'm good." I looked over at her after nudging Kamiri.

"Girl yo daddy fine as hell, ian tellin him shit. If he knock on yo door I'll cover for you. Better be safe friend." She chuckled before turning to walk away. "Bout to go call my nigga."

She walked away and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I started to make my way to the kitchen, picking up the bagel I had dropped on my way out.

"You needa hurry up so we can go outside." He rushed me.

"You gone fuck me in the car?" The words that sounded wayyyy better in my head spilled from my mouth.

"Vadah what...?" He looked like he wanted to bust out laughing. "You getting so fucking bold man."

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I contemplated on whether or not to throw the bagel in the garbage.

"I'm not fucking you." He shook his head.

It was then when I looked up at him, taking in his outfit. He sported a crisp white polo shirt, a pair of jeans that said 'sex drive' on the knees, and some black GG slides.

It also could see that he had just gotten a haircut.

woosahhh.

Literally everything this boy did made my damn vagina quake.

"Why the hell not?" I found myself getting agitated.

"Cause we don't need to fuck. We need to talk. That's our problem. We lack communication."

"Don't try and make it seem like that's all on me." I quickly looked up at him.

"I'm not, that's why I said our problem. Meaning we need to work through it together. Damn stop being so defensive."

"Whatever." I put away everything I brought out for the bagels, not even wanting one anymore.

"Why you onnat man?" He seemed like he was getting frustrated with me.

"What're you talking about?"

"You just brushing me off and acting all nonchalant with me. The fuck is wrong with you?"