Chapter 51: All of Me

Start from the beginning

"Ava, you should play us something." Gemma suggests once the laughter has died down. "Mum and Robin have never heard you play. She really is a brilliant writer."

I know I should tell her she doesn't need to, but I really do want her to play for them. She is so talented and I've bragged about her enough to my mum, I would love for her to know I wasn't exaggerating.

"Okay." Ava surprises me by agreeing so quickly. "I actually wrote a song just this past week. I would like to know if it's any good."

"Wonderful!" My mother beams.

"Wait just a minute yeah?" I unwrap myself from Ava and stand up. "I just need to grab something from the car."

Everyone gives me their okay before they start chattering about all the song's Ava's written. I quickly make my way outside, and pull the large bag from the boot of my car. Ava's eyes light up the second I step back into the living room with it.

"What's that?" Robin asks as I set the bag on the floor and open it up.

"It's the keyboard Harry got me when I started working with them." Ava answers for me, a smile covering her face as I glance at her. "I didn't know you kept it."

"Course I did. Wasn't mine to give away." I grin at her, setting it up on its stand in front of her.

I take a seat next to her and she runs her fingers across the keys before turning to me, "Thank you."

I lean into her and kiss her cheek, making sure to whisper in her ear just so she can hear. "I love you."

She surprises me by pressing her lips to mine, giving me a quick kiss. Realizing what she's done she looks down at her hands shyly as her cheeks flush. I glance up, seeing my mum reach for yet another tissue as Robin chuckles at her.

"So what's the song called?" I ask, hoping Ava doesn't notice my mum's reaction as she changes a few settings on the keyboard.

"All of Me." She answers, giving me a smile.

I nod for her to start as I rub my hand on her back for reassurance.

(Start Song Now)

She start's playing, her fingers moving across the keys as I instantly recognize the melody. It's the one she played for me after we spent our first night together. The one she said was how she felt when she thought of me.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Loves your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

The song ends and my mum, Robin, and Gemma immediately start clapping and praising how wonderful it was.

Ava gives them all a smile and starts to say thank you as I grab her face with my hands, and pull her towards me for a kiss. She doesn't pull away as our lips move together perfectly.

Hearing a song she wrote about me.. I can't even explain how it makes me feel. Like the luckiest bastard in the world, for her to love me like that.

Gemma clears her throat, causing us to break the kiss.

"I loved it." I give her another quick peck. "I love you."

"I love you." She smiles back at me.

A whimper from across the room pulls my attention. "Mummmmm, please."

Robin shakes his head as a few tears run down my mum's cheeks.

"Sorry. sorry." She smiles at us, "I'm just very happy."

"Let's go get ready for dinner shall we?" Robin asks, offering a hand to my mum.

"Yes, let's." She wipes her eyes again before he leads her out of the room.

"Wow." Gemma laughs, "I haven't seen her go on like this since... well I've never seen her go on like this. Lovely song though. I loved it, even if it was about this wanker." She points to me.

"Thanks." Ava chuckles as I roll my eyes at her.

"Really brilliant love." I smile at her. "The lads and I do call dibs on it though."

"I thought you might." She laughs at me, pulling me towards her for another kiss.

"Get a room!" Gem pretends to be grossed out as she pulls herself up off the floor and heads upstairs.

"I thinkkkkkk, that's an ace idea." I stand up, pulling Ava into my chest.

"I'm sure you do." She shakes her head at me as my hands move down to her bum.

"Couldn't be more serious." I smirk.

"What do you have up your sleeve Styles?"

"Perhaps one or two things." I kiss her neck as I think of the small box hidden in my bag upstairs that I've wanted to give to her ages ago.

The one I wanted to give to her when we were walking along the River Seine.

The one I plan on giving to her tonight.

_____________________

Please vote! :)