Part 28: Bubble tea with Mina???

"Are you ready to head out now?" Y/n asked Mina. She was packing up her books and getting ready to head to Kalopsia Boba.

"Yeah I'm good!" Mina declared cheerfully.

As the two were heading out the door, a voice chimed in.

"Where are you two going?" they asked.

Of fucking course it was Kaminari.

The two girls shared a look. It's not that they didn't love Kaminari, but he was a little bitch when it came to inviting himself to places. Silently, they just agreed on letting him go with them. It was only one more person.

"We're going to Kalopsia Boba," Mina told him.

Y/n only nodded quickly.

Then, the dreaded question came.

"Can I come?"

Again, they didn't hate the idea of Kaminari coming, but they haven't had a lot of alone time in this textfic yet, and it was pretty damn frustrating.

Unfortunately, their guilty consciences took over.

"Sure."

"Why not?"

Kaminari jumped up and cheered.

Then, another voice chimed in as well.

"Who's going to Kalopsia?"

It was Sero.

Y/n and Mina inwardly sighed once again. God fucking damnit.

Apparently, it wasn't only one other person anymore, and knowing Kaminari, he was going to invite Sero.

Kaminari answered his question, "We are. You wanna come?"

"Yeah sure I'm down."

Now they had a party of four. Y/n and Mina could only pray that no one else would join them. Four was already too much. Especially when two of them were Kaminari and Sero.

"You guys are going for bubble tea?" another person asked.

'Kirishima, I love you, but shut the fuck up.' Y/n thought to herself. They really didn't need Kirishima coming. Especially since he always brings Bakugou because he's a nice person who likes to include everyone.

"Yeah we are! You coming?" Sero asked.

"Sure! Bakugou, bro, you should come too!" Kirishima offered.

At this point, Y/n and Mina had accepted their fate. There was no way that they were going to be able to hang out alone today. Plus, the Bakusquad isn't that bad to hang out with. They'll find another day... right?

...

That's exactly how the entire Bakusquad ended up going to Kalopsia Boba together. It was no surprise that they got kicked out, but that's a story for another time.

'If only Sero hadn't fucking snorted that entire container of—'

"I can't believe we just got kicked out," Kaminari interrupted Y/n's thoughts.

"I can," said Mina.

"Same,"

"Mhm."

"It's all cus Sero's a fucking whore."

"I'm a what?"

"You're a whooooorrreeeee," Y/n said, exaggerating the "whore."

"I hate you."

"Suck my spiritual dick slutbag."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writers block is a bitch.