Part 26: Movie with Midoriya

"Meet in the common room I said. I'll be fine I said." Midoriya quietly mumbled words of regret to himself as him and Y/n moved further up the line to see IT Chapter 2. Needless to say, he was terrified.

"Hey, maybe we should watch that instead..." he pointed to the poster of Frozen 2 on the wall.

"Aw silly Midori, Frozen 2 isn't even out yet," she hugged him, pulling his face to her chest and patting his head. She acted as if she couldn't tell how scared he was.

"You're enjoying this."

"I totally am."

The pair walked into the show room after buying one large bucket of popcorn to share and two bags of Sour Patch Kids.

"Have you watched IT chapter 1?" Y/n asked the green haired mess.

"W-what? Oh, yeah I uh- I have." his sentences were barely making sense. He realized that he couldn't back out of this movie anymore. He had to get rid of his fear of clowns.

Y/n giggled at his expression, "We can watch something else if you'd like," she offered.

"N-no! I want to watch this!" He had made up his mind to cure his fear of clowns about five seconds before she offered. Six seconds earlier and he would've agreed.

Twenty minutes had passed since the movie was supposed to start, but commercials were still showing on the huge screen.

"Ugh, when will it starrrrt," y/n sighed impatiently as Midoriya used those 20 minutes to rethink every life decision he's made.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked him.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm great. I'm just surprised the movie hasn't started yet."

"I know right! It's been twenty mi-"

"Before the movie starts, please be sure that your phones are off..."

"I was speaking..." y/n grumbled under her breath.

Midoriya laughed softly at his friend and turned towards the screen. He's going to be fine. Everything was okay.

He was wrong.

Everything was not o-fucking-kay.

"AHHHH!" He yelled for the fifth time since the action scene started. Y/n believed that the person in front of him was beginning to get annoyed from him kicking their seat.

"Shhh it's fine," she whispered in between soft snickers.

"No. Nothing is fine. Th-the dog. It's. What just- why..." Midoriya seemed to be having a crisis in his $14 movie theater seat. He just clung onto the fact that the movie was almost over, and onto Y/n's arm as well.

"That movie was amazing!" Y/n exclaimed, stretching her limbs after getting up.

Midoriya was crying because of the ending. Poor kid.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

He nodded silently.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, wondering if he'd be able to sleep at night. The movie took everything out of the little broccoli.

"You wanna sleep over in my room today?" she asked.

He looked up at her from his seat, "Is that allowed?"

"Technically, no. But Aizawa-sensei doesn't give a fuck, and I've had boys over before with no trouble." she explained.

"Then sure, I guess."

What he had forgotten, was that Y/n was the most terrifying prankster he had ever met.

Let's all pray for the survival of this poor boy.

Amen.