The Amazon?

The TARDIS fell probably about 50 meters before finally landing, rather jarringly, with a bang. The occupants, who were previously holding onto the TARDIS rails like their life depended on it (to be fair, it kind of did), shakily let go of their life support and got to their feet. Everyone appeared to be uninjured; all in all, the landing was rather nice.

"Well," the Doctor remarked. "We're all still intact, then?"

"Everything but my faith in you, Doctor," John spat angrily.

"Did- Did you know that was going to happen?" Rory asked, going to check if Amy was alright. She wasn't, but her anger had probably increased tenfold.

"Well, not exactly," the Doctor admitted. "Something like that, yes, but not exactly, you know...."

"Falling down a thousand feet without warming?" Amy growled. "Bastard."

"Yeah, exactly!" the Doctor agreed, ignoring the insult. "Oh, that was FUN! Who wants to do it again?"

"O.C.T.A.V.I.A, Doctor," Sherlock reminded, already at the door. The Doctor eyes widened in realization.

"Ah, yes, of course," he stalked over beside Sherlock, and then turned back toward the rest of his companions. "Come on, you lot! We don't have all day!"

A variety of different curses were sent the Doctor's way, but he ignored them, heading through the door after Sherlock, who had already headed through.

"Come out when you're all nicer!" he shouted into the TARDIS. Sherlock raised an eyebrow and the Doctor told him: "Honestly, nobody appreciates me."

Sherlock muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'Shocker', and looked around their surroundings.

Somehow, they were in a jungle.

And not just any jungle either, but one that looked like the damn Amazon jungle. Complete with trees taller than you could see, diverse smells, about a million smells  and, if you listened closely, you could hear a faint humming. From the trees, the ground, even some select animals that scurried by, faster that the speed of light.

Oh, and, yes, the heat.

The jungle was almost as hot as the last planet (which felt like there was one sun beside you, another one hugging you, and yet another holding a weapon up behind you), but still, neither person took off their coat. Both were probably sweating bullets though.

"We're in a jungle?!" someone shouted behind them, and the Doctor and Sherlock looked back to see Amy, Rory and John looking around in disbelief. He could not stop a grin growing on his face.

"Yes," he told them. "The planet's a bit odd, really, because you land in someplace like the artic, but then the planet decides that it doesn't like you there, so it picks you up and hurls you someplace warmer. Hence," he waved his arms to the scenery around them. "The jungle."

Rory frowned. "The- the planet did that?"

"Yep."

"It's sentient."

"Absolutely."

"... Really?"

"Would I lie to you all?" the Doctors asked in exasperation.

"Yes," Amy answered immediately.

"Yeah, I've... seen some stuff, but I'm going to go ahead and say that you're lying," John confirmed. He looked toward Sherlock. "He's messing with us, right?"

"Almost certainly."

The Doctor glared around at the humans. "Honestly, no faith, whatsoever. And, yes, that wasn't true. In truth, I'm not completely sure, but I'm sure we can find a local and ask."

"Doctor, we can barely see two meters in front of us," Amy reminded him. "How are we going to actually find anybody?"

"Oh, don't you worry, Pond," the Doctor beamed. He turned around and started walking through the jungle. "I'm sure they'll find us first."

Amy's eyes widened. "That... does not sound good..."

"We'll be fine!" the Doctor called back. "You know why?"

"...Why?"

"Because I'm the Doct- AHHHHHHH!"