Chapter 29 - Bothers.

Start from the beginning

I just don't know why I'm even still expecting now.

I was just a comforter and everything that happened between us was an infatuation for him. Cherry might be the one who's forever in his heart and I don't think that might change.

Poor Noah that now, he got to know that his ex was still in love with him and he couldn't do anything.

How much hurt he could be in right now? What might he do if there's no me?

I smiled sadly and wiped out my tears as I sat straight on the bed.

I let a man in my heart for the first time and I ended up getting hurt at last.

I-I just thought that things would be different and special between us as I wanted.

But, it's not.

******
Getting in the plane while I checked my luggage to be complete. I took the seat near the window and he sat beside me, intertwining our fingers. I tried my best to pretend nice while avoiding this hurt and he already questioned me twice about what's wrong with me.

I just, couldn't let him know the truth behind my dismay.

I couldn't refuse to believe that he is even doing all this to make her jealous. But, she wasn't sitting with us.

She just walked passed us and side eyed him tenderly. I couldn't notice his expression but I knew that he noticed her.

Then, why holding hands with me? Just to make her jealous again?

That's how my mind thinking since the night yesterday. He said that I did something to him and he even denied about using me to make her jealous till now, but how can I believe it?

His hand pulling away from mine as he looked up at me with serious.

"What happened, Bella? I could feel that your not settling yourself well today morning and you kind of...like off. Are you okay? " his voice grew tense as he questioned me again. I quickly shook my head as I smiled a little.

How could I ever say that he is the cause behind this. I'm no brave enough to even confess the thing that bothers me about him and that ' I want you too' after the kiss was a hard work of days.

"Your isn't like usual, Bella. What happen? Is it something that involves me? " his question became like a stern statement and I looked him blankly.

"T-There's nothing about you....involving in. I-I just...don't feel well. " I tried to lessen the situation with a lie and I could feel his eyes soften.

His hand gently pressing towards my forehead to check my temperature.

"Its so hot. Why this sudden fever? " he questioned firmly as his hand cupped my face while his thumb traces my cheek.

I know, all night crying will surely give you fever.

"You are going to be fine. " he leaned in and kissed my cheek while whispering this.

"We are going to the doctor as soon as we land, alright. " he cooed as I'm his little child and I nodded innocently.

Why is this man making me so hard to disbelief him?

"Noah...oh, Bella's here. Alright, urmm...can I get to talk to you alone, for a moment? " Cherry came in from nowhere and asked against him.

"I don't want to...or we can just talk here instead. " Noah explained as he pulled away from me.

Am I in the middle of them right now? Because, I know that I clearly offended the both of them to speak.

Why do I feel so pathetic?

"Then, I will leave. " I said softly as I stood up, his eyes piercing at my side. His hand instanly gripping mine, making me to stop in place.

"Why do you should leave? You can-- " he was saying but she cut him in middle.

"She can leave. I needed to talk in private as well. " Cherry chimed in coyly as she gestured me to leave by her glaring eyes.

I know, I can't win over him against her.

"Y-Ya, I should leave. I...don't want to bother your guy's conversation. " I uttered while laughing awkwardly as I freed my hand from his hold.

"Your not bothering anyone here, Bella. You stay here with me. " Noah strictly ordered and I tried my best to fight back the threatening tears.

"I needed to leave, Noah. Please. I...think, I need to use the washroom. " I explained slowly and he looked me with suspicious but his grip loosen around mine.

Letting me go to stuff myself in tears.

Next update in progress^_^