Chapter 10: A Comforting Breeze

(Yahoo! The finale! This was so fun to write! I can't wait to work on the next book for the series! Either way, I am going to take a step back in the series and finish up Ninjago Season Stories next! I can't wait to write more! Enjoy the final chapter!) 

(Masamune's POV)

                I could hear footsteps... How? I locked everyone away! Unless this is Cora and her team. It must be! They're here! That means everyone else is outside of my castle and watching over the people of Ransei. Huh. They are all not as stupid as I thought they would be.

"Do you really think a little girl and her stupid teammates are going to be able to stop me?!" Morro shouted as he tried to fight my hold on myself, "I can easily break them. I will crush her!"

"That's going to be fun to watch" I whispered in pain as I held myself, "You're going to fight a two-way battle. That doesn't normally end well for the person in the middle"

"Just you wait!" Morro shouted as he violently tried to take me over, "I am much stronger than you! I am the Master of Wind!"

"Masamune!" Cora shouted loudly as I heard the castle gates open.

She appeared with her team. I gave them a weak smile as I felt a strong hold just took over me! I fell to my knees as I gripped my head in pain!

"You let your guard down! Now, I will have complete control over you! I'll crush them and then take him out!" Morro shouted in delight.

I screamed as Cora tried to run and help me, but a powerful wind snapped around me as I felt him take over.

"Cora! Don't hesitate to take me out!" I shouted at her loudly as Morro took possession over me.

I felt my vision go dark. When I opened my eyes, I was looking through some kind of screen and saw underneath my feet myself surrounded by the faces of my friends. I could see Cora and her team, but someone else was with me.

"Now, let's see who will win permanent control over this body!" Morro shouted as I turned to face him.

When I saw what Morro looked like, I was stunned. He's younger than me. He also looked a little thin. He had black hair with one green streak. His skin was very pale as well.

"Fine" I said as I closed my eyes to form my wind dragon behind me.

Cora and her team can fight you outside of my body while I handle him on the inside.

(Cora's POV)

We all gasped when we saw Masamune change right before us. His brown hair was completely black, and his skin was pale. His eyes were a sharp green color.

"Did you get into the castle?" David asked through the commlink.

"Yes, but we might have a bit of problem with saving Masamune. We will be able to do it. It might take some time though" Aya reported.

I stepped forward and asked seriously, "You're not Masamune. Who are you?"

"Correct little girl. I am Morro. The Master of Wind! I will destroy you, so I can final get my revenge!" he shouted as he waved his hands to create another windstorm!

If he is taking over Masamune's body, maybe we can reach his mind!

"Everyone, scatter! Seliel and Aya stay near Gracia!" I shouted as I launched a beam at him.

He smirked as a gust of wind blew my beam away, and Nene ran to the side with her daggers. She coated the dagger with poison and threw it at him.

"Gracia, you need to read his mind! Tell me who I am fighting!" I shouted as Morro kicked the incoming daggers away.