Prologue: To Gather Bait

(Ok! I couldn't help myself! I wanted to write this story so bad! I was really excited about this! This is one of my favorite seasons of Ninjago! I love the characters, the introduction of Elemental Masters, Chen, Skylor, and Clouse! I've always wanted to write this! 
Anyway, for this part, I feel like it is important to point out how Zane got to Chen's Island, what happened to Pixal, and also giving Aya, Masamune, and Cora the reason to come to the tournament. I'll explain their elemental powers in the next chapter! Enjoy!) 

(3rd's POV)

               After Zane's death and Gracia's victory, peace was restored to both Ninjago and Ransei. However, this peace would be short lived by both worlds. On an island far off between the two worlds, there was a man living on an island with his right-hand man and a few servants.

"Clouse! Where are you?!" a man wearing a ridiculously, large skull hat and red robs was sitting on a throne.

"Right here, master. Are you ready to begin your plan?" Clouse, a tall man with black hair wearing a red battle suit.

"Get my daughter! I need her to get a few people for me!" he shouted loudly like a demanding child.

Clouse sighed and nodded his head as he went to a room. He knocked on the door and waited. The door opened to reveal a young girl with long, red hair wearing an orange suit. She was surprised to see him here, but she then assumed it was because of Chen.

"Your father wishes to see you" he said as he stepped aside.

She just nodded and followed Clouse to the main room.

"How can I help you, father?" she asked as she bowed.

"Skylor! I need you to find a few people! I have to get everyone here for my tournament of elements! Here's the list and the money! You better get going!" he shouted in delight, "Clouse and I have to wait for someone here!"

Skylor simply nodded her head as she looked over the list of people. Clouse lead her to a ship.

(Ronin's POV)

Well, this is not what I though would happen today. It was a few days after the funeral for the ice one, but there was something happening at Borg Tower. Cyrus Borg was staying with the ninjas to help them with their vehicles. That means he left the tower unguarded! I was able to sneak into the tower and head to the top floor. Borg's assistant wasn't here... Where else could she be? She wasn't with her creator. I knew that. She shut herself away from his friends.

"Are we compatible now?" a voice echoed throughout the tower.

I found him! I ran to the factory line and saw the machines building something. There was that assistant here as well! She was looking at the machines in awe.

"Yes, yes we are" she said happily.

The ice one is trying to rebuild himself! I've got to stop him! I need that reward money. After all, who needs huge debts to pay, right? I didn't bring Rex with me, because he would attract too much attention, but maybe I don't need my loyal craft. I walked out of the factory and went to the keyboard in the main room. I swiftly took out my aero blade and slammed it on the keyboard. Sparks flew as the error message appeared on the screens.

"What is happening?" the ice one asked concerned.

"I don't know. I'll figure it out" the assistant said in a reassuring tone.

I ran to the side of the doors. She entered the room as I drew a taser out and struck her back. She let out a scream as I drained her power supple.

"Pixal?!" I heard the ice one shouted.

He's coming up! Maybe I can use her to my advantage. Ah! Bingo! I've got a plan! I left her body on the ground and waited behind a table as I put my aero blade away. The doors opened and heard loud, metal clapping against the tile floor. I took a quick peek and saw the ice one. Well, I shouldn't say ice anymore. He's more like Mr. Tin Man now. I guess he must've built himself a new body for himself.