Chapter 6: A Spy for a Spy

(Alright! Let's make the girls get some action! Honestly, I think this is one of my favorite episodes of season 4. I enjoy seeing Nya and Skylor in action. Those two could kick your teeth in with a sweet smile on their faces. However, we did get a sweet Jaya moment. Also, who doesn't love Masamune? Even thought he did side with the Hydra.... Whatever... I guess) 

(Cora's POV)

                    Today might be the worse day of my life... We should've known turning the other Elemental Fighters against Chen would make him switch up the brackets again. However, I didn't think he would pit Aya against Seliel during the fight between Shadow and Toxicate! Oh man, what am I supposed to do about this?!

"Don't worry, those two are much smarter than my team is. They'll think of something" Lloyd reassured me.

"I know, but I don't want to lose any of them! I don't have my teammates here like you do" I said defeatedly, "My whole team isn't here... Nene doesn't even know I am competing here"

I know he is trying to help me, but I don't know how I am going to ok after this fight! Aya and Seliel didn't have a reason to fight each other unlike Cole and Jay. I glanced around the arena to find at least half of the Elemental Fighters were here in the ring while the others were watching the fight between Poison and Shadow take place. Kai went with Skylor to watch the Masters of Poison and Shadow while Jay and Masamune decided to come with me. However, Masamune went to talk to Aya while Jay went to talk to Seliel.

"Cora, do you trust Aya and Seliel?" Sensei Garmadon asked as he stood beside us.

"Yes" I answered him as I looked up.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. If you trust them, then everything will be ok" he reassured me, "Aya is a very wise lady while Seliel has a strong sense of justice. Those two will know what to do"

He's right. Those two will know what to do. I have faith in them.

(Seliel's POV)

"I don't know what to do!" I shouted at the blue ninja from my cell.

"Relax! I am probably the least qualified person to even say that, but I am sure you and Aya can work things out with each during the fight like Cole and I did" Jay reassured me as best as he could.

"I don't want to give Chen my power, but I can't possibly beat Aya! She's powerful!" I shouted as I gripped the bars of the cell tightly, "But if I get eliminated, then I could help Cole find Zane and Aya's brother..."

"There you go! Just be positive! I mean, yeah, things can always get worse, but we still have a chance to beat Chen!" Jay said with nervous confidence.

He's right. I have to be positive about myself. Aya and I can work this out.

(Masamune's POV)

"Are you seriously going to go easy on her?" I asked Aya as I leaned against the wall.

"I don't want to hurt the girl more. She's already been through so much" she replied.

"But what about Cora? You don't want her to be alone, do you?" I asked her seriously, "I already have two people to look out for"

"Sensei Garmadon and Lloyd would take care of her for me" she answered calmly.

Ugh! She has got to be kidding me! She needs to stay in to watch out for the kid! Why can't she realize that?!

"However, I could have a chat with Seliel about the matter" Aya reasoned as she rose up from her sitting position, "Chen is trying to break us apart. However, if one of us could get to Cole, we could possibly start an uprising"