Chapter 3: Versus Part 1

(Update Day! Yahoo! I'm so happy I got this done! Ok, this Chapter would've been like 30+ pages if I didn't break it into two parts. I know this does have some callbacks to the story Mystic is Here and I haven't even started writing that story. I will soon! Mystic is Here will be the next Ninjago Season Story I will write! I hope you enjoy the interactions each character has here! Enjoy!) 

(Zane's POV)

                I found myself wondering around a snowing mountain. I was silver too. I think I build this body for myself. I was walking forward until I felt the ground gave way! I hit the walls and then fell down with a thud as my arm popped off. I looked around, sat up, and put my arm back on me. I looked up to see an ice dragon coming towards me! I backed against the wall as the dragon roared at me. I looked around for a way out and saw an opening in the back.

"Zane! Are you still there? If you can hear me, wake up" a calm voice echoed as I saw the falcon, "You need to wake up"

I shook myself awake and found myself chained against a wall.

"It was only a dream" I said in relief.

"It's amazing you dream" the calm voice commented in delight, "I've always wondered what it's like. You've always bee special"

"Where am I?" I asked the voice curiously, "Who are you?"

"I'm Pixal, a friend. And you're in danger and have to get out of here" she said seriously, "Your memory drive is out of sorts, and your elemental power..."

"An elemental power..." I said to myself.

Why does that sound familiar to me?

"You're a nindroid, a ninja" she said desperately, "And your friends are here to save you. But they can't do it all. You have to remember who you are"

I shut my eyes as I felt a rush of memories flood my serves and whispered, "Friends?"

"Remember, Zane. You saved your friend and then rebuilt yourself" Pixal recounted to me, "There are things about you that you don't understand. That you have yet to discover. But if we're ever going to get out of here, you have to remember"

Then it hit me! Pixal! She's my partner.

"Pixal!" I said in delight, "We are compatible?"

She said in relief, "Yes, Zane. Yes, we are"

She's here with me. I just have to work hard and find a way for the both of us to get out of here.

(Nene's POV)

Well, that was a long meeting... Sheesh. Mitsuhide wasn't too happy about the whole mystic energy issue.

"Sorry..." Gracia said sadly and tiredly.

I glanced at the smaller girl. Her eyes were still red from the crying. I sighed. I can't say that if I was in position, I would be mad, but I tried to make sure she was safe at least. Either way, he had to leave the two of us alone in his house. He decided to visit Nobunaga and his wife to calm down. I have no idea how that is going. I hugged the little girl and petted her head.

"It's ok. Your father is just being a father. He just loves you so much" I reassured her calmly.

"Thank you" Gracia said as she cuddled into my hold.

Just then, there was a loud knock outside the castle.

"Were you expecting someone?" I asked Gracia.

"Mitsunrai went with his friends to do something stupid" Gracia said as she pondered on her friends, "Magoicih said he couldn't come, because he is supposed to watch over Masamune's castle for a while"