🎨 chapter.14 🎨

"I'm really not sure you should Ji, it could end badly you know" Chenle tried to reason, only to be immediately shot down by his best friend glaring at him.

"Chenle, I haven't seen him in what's felt like ages, if anyone asks where I am just say the toilet. It's lunch time anyway I don't get why you're so worked up about it" Jisung shot back. He moved forwards in the line, asking the lady serving him for a donut, one of the cheesecakes and a sandwich. Ham, cheese and lettuce, the only sandwich Jisung can tolerate eating from the school canteen.

"Thank you!" He smiled before walking off towards their table. Chenle hurried after him after grabbing a plastic fork from the side utensil bucket.

They sat down and glared at each other.

"Jisung I'm serious, if the other teachers or other brain dead kids here find out about you guys you'll be in serious trouble and Mr Lee could be arrested for dating a minor" Chenle argued, slamming his fork down on the table and catching the attention of some seniors who looked at them funny, and Chenle shrunk in his seat.

Jisung scoffed. "I'm not that dense, Lele I understand what'll happen if I'm not careful, but I am careful. Nobody found out about what Yukhei did to me, if they did, I'd be labelled as a school slut"

"Everyone was blackout drunk and you know that!" Chenle shouted.

Jisung was so close to snapping at him, but instead he quite viciously rubbed his hands on his face and groaned. Trying not to strangle his best friend. "You know what Lele, I'm going to go, and you're not going to tell anybody, ok. Please, just this once, don't fight me on it" and with that, Jisung was off, donut in a brown paper bag gripped tightly in his hand.

He wandered down the hall arguing with himself, already feeling guilty for arguing with Chenle in the first place whom he knew was just looking out for him like he always has, but another part of him was just plain annoyed at the Chinese for not going with it. How would he feel if he were in Jisung's shoes?

Jisung, so entranced by his self arguing, nearly walked right past the science office. He skidded to a holt and turned to see nobody but Jeno inside; how convenient. Jisung new hed only have about five minutes, so he stood up to the door and knocked as he pushed it open.

Jeno turned around, a little shocked but grinned anyway. He put his pen down and leaned against the chair comfortably. "What can I do for you Jisung?" He asked in a joking manner, and Jisung grinned back.

'Im feeling generous today, so I got you a little something" the teen said.

Jeno, clearly amused, smirked. "Did you now?"

Jisung nodded as he shut the door. He walked forwards and handed the bag to his soulmate who laughed as he pulled it out. A pink frosted donut with sprinkles. "I think it matches your personality to a tee" Jisung teased, giggling a bit when Jeno sighed.

"You know me too well, Park"

"Oh I know I do"

And he really did. Despite having only known Jeno for less than two weeks, Jisung practically knew almost everything about him. From his favourite memory, to his birthday and what his habits are. They text way too often for it to be healthy, and somehow Jisung retained that knowledge ten times better than he ever did with school work.

Jisung stood opposite Jeno as he put the donut down on the desk, and he checked to see if anyone was coming before tugging Jisung forwards by the backs of his knees, smiling up at him. Jisung squeaked and looked around, once again checking for anyone coming. "We can't do this here, Jeno" Jisung whispered.

"Why are you whispering, angel, there's nobody there"

"I know that doofus, I'm just being cautious" Jisung flicked the teachers forehead before pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

But maybe Jisung should've been a little more cautious.