Chapter 23- The Proposal

(Lou's POV )
The next day we woke up, together. With my arms still around him, I glanced at his small, perfect body.
'How did I end up with such a perfect doll? ' I thought to myself.

That day, we went back to visit Nathan and Nick. When we returned, the two kids had just got home, from they're trip. They didn't seem to notice our absence. Not that I'm complaining. We continued visiting uglyville every night, although it wasn't mandatory. And it was easier now, since ox got rid of the password. The cave Model Mountain was finally destroyed, and the wall was turned into a rock climbing station. Uglyville is safer at this point. It's mainly thanks to Nolan. My sweet little angel. Without him, I'd still be selfish and full of hatred. With him, all I can feel is love.

*Time skip 3 months*

"We'll be right back guys... We're just gonna go eat dinner"
Nathan told us calmy while Nick smelled the examplary scent that floated in the air. They both left me and nolan, on the couch. I sat up first, fixing a few hairs that were out of place. Nolan sat up too, fixing his hair. I stood up, and made my way towards him.
"Hey, Nolan? " I asked. My breath was shaky, and I felt like the butterflies were multiplying quickly.

"Yes, Lou? "  He asked, looking up at me. I held my arms out, pulling him up to stand as well.

"Well, I've been meaning to ask you something.. "

"What is it? " He asked eagerly. I looked into his eyes, which sparkled with curiosity. I breathed deeply, in an attempt to calm my inner self.

"Nolan... You are an amazing doll. Your kind, thoughtful and honest. You have all the qualities of a perfect doll. I used to be cruel, selfish and self-centered. Only you had the power to change me into something else. You've made me into something better... "

I breathed shakily, as I bent down on one knee. I held Nolan's small, soft hand as I looked up at him.

"Nolan, I love you, so much. If you love me, then... "
I pulled out a small black box. I opened it with my fingers, and lifted it higher for him to see. He gasped, with his expression almost unreadable.

"W-Will you marry me? And make me the happiest doll there is? "
There was a silence. I started sweating with every second that passed by.

He turned his head away, dropping my hand, as well. My heart started beating rapidly.
'Was it too early? '
'Did I do it wrong? '
My thoughts wandered. Nolan finally turned his head back to me, but this time, with tears and a simpered smile.

"Of course, tonto... Of course I'll marry you" he flung himself onto me, while he sobbed happily on my shoulder. We embraced each other in a hug, not wanting to let go.
"Although, there's one thing.. " he sniffed while breathing deeply.
I waited nervously.
"... You can't be the happiest doll, because that's already taken....By me."

He giggled slightly knowing I was panicking on the inside.
"I love you, mi angelito" I cooed, before kissing his soft lips.
"I love you more" he sighed, while I raised a brow.
"Well, I love you most"