Part one

I focused on the road ahead of me. My upper thigh leaked bright red crimson blood. Other parts of my body tingled in numbed pain from scrapes. I sniffled wiping my eyes and peddled on.

"Alex are you okay?" Richie softly asked. I shook my head, from staring of into space, to focus of the two boys on either side of me. Stan stared at me also curious.

"My leg hurts...a-and I want ice cream." My stomach growled. It was silent for a second until Stan giggled. I smiled softly turning his way. "I'm fine. I promise." I closed my eyes not wanting to think about my false words. I was anything but fine.

"Well how about we get you bandaged up then get you that ice cream, curly fry." Richie spoke up.

I sped up after hearing the promise of ice cream. "Last one to house is a rotten egg!" I screamed from ahead of the boys.

I could feel my energy coming back to me now that I was surrounded by some of my closest friends. The wind blew my light brown curls back. I giggled at the few strands tickling my tan skin.

"Hey curly fry! While you were so busy zoning out, Stan had to leave to go home." Richie came with increased speed next to me.

"Huh? Oh okay, guess it's just us two then." I wiggles my eyebrows smirking.

"Gross you're even more of a pervert than me, how can you even think about that now." Richie teased with fake disgust.

"I'm always thinking bout you if you catch my drift." I wiggled my eyebrows, turning onto my street.

The mood lightened as we fell into a comfortable silence. I turned my head away to look at the curly haired boy. He stared at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at dweeb?" I smiled. My heart pounded looking at him.

"I don't what I'd do without you." He confessed blushing. The warm sunset glow shined down on him. I smirked turning into my driveway.

"I dunno maybe lose your mind in this fucking town. Good thing you'll never have to worry about that. I'm not going now where baby!" I hopped off the bike reaching for his hand. He grabbed it leading me to the front door. I unlocked it letting us in.

"Okay let's get you to the bathroom and clean this cut up." Richie said putting my arm up.

"Yeah it's giving me memories of 6th grade," I frown in disgust.

"You're literally disgusting." He scoffed taking me upstairs. I limped along with him.

"I'm sorry you find my traumatizing memories disgusting asshole." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He pushed his glasses up ignoring me. I sat on the toilet lid holding my injured leg up against the bath side. I crossed my arms watching him dig around my medicine cabinet for the first aid.

"Why the pout?" He asked moving in front of me. I turned my head to side ignoring him. "Hm? Is this the game you really wanna play Alex?" He asked setting down the kit.

I side eyed him quickly looking back to my pale yellow walls. He tsked grabbing my jaw squishing my cheeks. "You are such a brat." He said leaning in.

"Agreed." I whispered closing my eyes. His lips met mine letting his hand fall from my cheek to somewhere else. I parted my lips allowing his tongue entrance. I followed his movement wrapping my arms up around his neck.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed jumping back. He bust out laughing holding a spray can of cut disinfectant. My thigh stung severely as I winced.

"I-I'm sorry but I knew you wouldn't have just let me do it so I distracted you." He stuttered in between laughs. I watched him clutch his stomach as he doubled over in laughter.

I smiled softly. Soon I began laughing out as well. "You're such a idiot!" I breathed out laughing out.

"ALEXANDRIA! Sweetie you home?"

Word count: 674
Not edited
Ps I love how y'all interact on the comments like,,, we are deadass all friends💗