part three

"I can't believe I pulled the short stick, you know if we were comparing dick sizes I would've won."

"Damn right baby!" I smirked giving Richie a high five.

"Thats fucking disgusting." Eddie groaned out. I rolled my eyes simply flicking him off before turning back to my boyfriend. Holding his hands my lips formed a pout.

"You sure you don't need me, us, to go in with y'all?" Worry invaded my mind. If something was to happened to this boy I don't know what I would do.

"G-guys! We don't have time for this! We'll be f-fine, let's go." Billy announced. I nodded slowly backing up as they went in.

"I'll be fine." Richie yelled at me from the door. The door slammed shut behind them causing me to flinch.

"Now we play the waiting game." Ben said kicking around a pebble.

"I can't believe this is how our summer is going, fuck!" I yelled up at the sky. "I should've been in the fucking Hamptons right now." I ended with a pout and stomp of my foot.

"Well sorry that you're not getting your perfect summer but we have more important to worry about princess," Beverly scoffed "why don't pay attention to the fact that your friends are in a crack house with a killer clown."

Silence followed after that. Inner me wanted to snap back with some snarky remark but, I knew she was right. Truth is I was just as worried as the rest of them. The very thought of my closest friends entering this house caused my anxiety to rise.

Minutes passed since I started slowly pacing just waiting for the crusty wooden door to open up.

"Help! HELP!" a scream echoed around us. Automatically my fight or flight took over and I speed towards the door. I slammed it open not caring who was behind me or not.

Stopping, I listened for any noise that could tell me where to go. Hearing commotion from my right, I pick up a long piece of wood before following the noises.

Right as I saw pennywise running towards Bill and Richie I lifted the skinny object. With all the adrenaline I had I stabbed straight through the side of his head.

I backed up towards Eddie and the rest of my friends as penny twitched in place. Briefly I glanced down at Eddie noticing his arm. I gagged seeing how deformed it looked.

"OH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Eddie screamed in my ear. I stood up near Mike, Ben, and Stan.

"Guys! Come on we gotta get out of here!" Mike ordered never once turning our back on the monster. It was too late, pennywise turned towards us letting out a low growl. Beverly's hands shook as she let out a whimper.

"Oh no! Oh no, no, no!" Richie's voice cracked.

"Get the fuck up! Why are y'all just sitting there!" I yelled at these idiots. Pennywise stomped towards Beverly causing her to jump in a corner.

He frantically rotated around letting out a howling laughing. His claws grazed the first layer of Ben's and I skin. Ben, in shock fell down into Mikes arms whilst I screamed and held my upper thigh in pain. The clowns claws went from my thigh, stopped, and then Ben's stomach. Although I could see my friends mouths moving all I could hear was white noise as my thigh throbbed in pain.

Pennywise was slowly backing up towards a door, leaving. Stan held onto me tightly and I clinger onto him. Richie was holdings Eddie's good arm trying to calm him down. My grip tighten on Stan as I whimpered. I stared at Richie who was looking deep at Eddie with care in his eyes.

"He's getting away!" Bill went after him. The other members yelled for him not to but I stayed silent pushing my damp hair off my sweaty face.

"BILL! BILL!" Eddie screamed and Bill came running back up the stairs.