part one

My fingers shook as I held the blunt in my hand. Gently i blew the smoke out. Semi wet curls tickled against my neck but I couldn't find in myself to be bothered. Fear coursed through my body just thinking about my nightmare.

"I honestly dont see why we fucking hang out with her," Eddie started, "especially you richie! Shes a fucking slut we heard Patrick say it, hell, we heard the whole school say it!"

"You think I dont know that, I just want a quickie." Richie whisper yelled looking around.

Mindlessly my legs dragged me to my group of friends. "A-are you guys talking about me?" I asked.

"Who else would we be talking about ugly skank." Beverly crossed her arms with a scoff.

UGLY??!

"Well, well, well, seems like even the losers club finds you the biggest loser of the whole school." A group of girls walked up surrounding me.

"S-shut up mind your own business." I spat defensively at the girls. Mindlessly my arms folded up making me look smaller.

"Sorry you had to find out this way, you're not really my type. You were a good fuck though." Richie smirked giving bill a high five.

My mouth fell open whilst my brain tried to process everything happening.

"Face it Alexandria you're nothing but an ugly, cheap, slut." Beverly pushed me back with each word, the crowd watching.

Tears welled up in my eyes as my backside hit a large figure. I sniffles turning around looking up. Pennywise stood with an evil looking smiling.

"Boo!"

Quickly I wiped my eyes from the silently falling tears. Its just a nightmare.

I leaned over my nightstand smashing the blunt before tossing it in the bin.

 Eventually I would have to get up and ready. Sooner or later someone will be knocking on the door.

  I had already took a shower and washed my hair so essentially I just had to get dressed.

  Standing up from my bed I looked in my closet.

  My outfit was some denim shorts, a white T-shirt that went past my butt, and an oversized jean jacket I stole from my dad. I decided to just leave my hair as it  is.

  A knock pounded on the door startling me. I ran down the stairs to the front door. Richie stood in front of me instantly bringing a smile to my face. He blushed.

  "Alex, hi." He breathed out smiling. I turned around grabbing my stuff next to the door. I looked up then went outside with him.

  "Hello Richard," I kissed his cheek, "what are the plans for today?" That question seemed to take him out of his trance.

  "Oh yeah! Beverly needs our help!"

Word count: 455
Not edited