Sci-fi

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?

Make-up art and Music

Would you rather go to the Grammys or the Academy Awards?

Both :D I’ll be the one making drama unfold for the hell of making a new story XD (Triv’s Note: Just like Sacha Baron Cohen?? Haha!)

You have to set your story in a country that isn’t your own, and isn’t the US or the UK. Where would you set it?

France or Italy

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

An Extra

What time period/place (e.g. middle ages, 12th century China, Ancient Egypt) would you like to live in and why?

 Actually I love the one I’m in.....

Are you an old soul or a young soul?

Young

What song annoys you more than anything else?

Boyfriend -Justin Bieber

Pick your favourite movie character. Now recast them and explain why.

The girl Ann Sophia Rob Played in Bridge to Terabithia... And I can't re-cast her :D she plays the part well :D

Pick your favourite book character. Now put them in a different book entirely (and explain why you would put them there).

Vladimir Tod and I’d put him in the 'uglies' book series so he can help Tally Kick ass better !

In the movie of your life, who would play you?

Myself who better then to be me but me...

Quick: What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the word ‘Swamp’?

Monster

What is something that you do not understand AT ALL and you don’t think you ever will understand it?

Sheet music

Have you ever been to Scandinavia?

Nope

Which is your favourite letter of the alphabet and why? V because

if you put it on the side with a 3 it makes a heart <3 like that

Lucky number?

 69 :D

What’s the physical feature people comment on the most?

My eyes

Which of the ancient pantheons—Greek Mythology, Egyptian mythology etc.— do you find the most interesting?

Greek mythology

What, in your opinion, is the most unrealistic thing about zombie movies?

The zombies them self >.>

Insert a fandom: ‘Fans of.....would love my story!’

Any twisted fucked up story

On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the world in your book? (Ten being a world that is completely horrible, one being a utopian heaven).

9.5 XD

List a song that fits with the beginning third of your book, a song that fits the middle and a song that fits the end. (Basically, a three song playlist that sums up your book).

Who you are now - Sleeping with Sirens

One of your characters can come to life; who is it and why?

Zac, Because under all his 'jerk' cool dude exterior he's really just a sweet guy trying to fit in ya know fit his sterotype because it's what everyone else does

If you had to write the book from another character’s perspective (or from a character’s perspective full stop, if 3rd person) whose would it be and why?

In my story I jump perspectives as it is :3

Who is the best couple in your story?

No -one has actually hooked up yet BUT there's a fake relationship going on...you have to read to find out if I tell you who it ruins the purpose of me killing her off!

If you had to cut one main or main supporting character from your story, who would it be?

Elizabeth.. co'z she's very horrible (You’re about to find out how horrible after the big court scene... Bad Onyx!)

Every character in the story comes over for a cocktail party at your house. How well would that go? What would happen?

Ummmm people would end up killing each other I swear

Do you want to get this story published one day?

I dealt it...idk we'll have to see right?!