Chapter eleven: Wolf Hybrids Exist

Today, I was awoken by two very hyper dog hybrids. One a very special Corgi, named Baekhyun, who we have nicknamed Baekkie. The other a very energetic special Golden Retriever, Chanyeol, nicknamed Yeollie. "What's with the wake-up call today boys?" I asked them after I had managed to finish yawning. "It's wake-up time now, everyone's awake, including Yixing and Jongin," Chanyeol whined, as Baekhyun nodded in agreement. Those two like a lot of sleep, it takes three of the hybrids to wake-up Yixing alone.

I yawned as I sat up. I slowly start to remove the blankets from my body, only to have to remove a certain corgi pup along with them. Baekhyun started whining, hinting that he must have rolled down and had hit the ground. Sorry, Baekhyun! I thought as I placed my feet against the cold floorboards of my bedroom. I quickly walked towards my closet and picked out the nearest clothes that I could see. Then I walked fastly over to the nearest bathroom to do my morning routine and shower. Luckily the bathroom was vacant.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen, where I see Minseok and Kyungsoo helping each other cook breakfast. I smile at the two hybrids as I walk towards the refrigerator to get a drink of water. "Y/N, good morning, we are cooking some pancakes, hopefully, they turn out right," Minseok greeted me. "Good morning Xiu, good morning D.O," I greeted back to the two newly cooks. Although they cook really well. "Hey, where are the others, it's suspicious having a super quiet house now?" I asked the two. "Kai is in the living room, along with Lay, they probably fell back to sleep, Baek and Chan went to wake you up, we are in here, Suho is in the library reading again, and Chen is outside going for his morning 'cat run'," Kyungsoo replied to my question. I guess that's why the house is quiet, I thought, however that thought was cut off by Jongdae running straight back through the doorway, yelling out 'Good Morning Y/N' as he ran up and hugged me. "Ewww, Dae, you're sweaty, go shower first," I told Jongdae as I grimaced at his sweaty body. Jongdae acted as if I hurt his feelings. "I'm feeling Yeolie and Baekkie on you Y/N!" Jongdae yelled to me as he ran off to one of the bathrooms.

I walked into the biggest living room, the main one, only to see that Jongin was watching a movie on the television while Yixing was napping on the lounge in his cat form, on Jongin's lap. "Morning Nini," I greeted Jongin as I sat next to him and the small cat figure, which is Yixing. I started to pat Yixing while I watched whatever it was the Jongin had decided on watching earlier. "Breakfast is ready," yelled Kyungsoo as he walked past the living room that was currently occupied by Jongin, Yixing and I, he was on his way to tell the other hybrids the same thing. At Kyungsoo's yell of food being ready, Yixing was up and in his human form. Luckily, he had formed behind the lounge and had already had his clothing placed behind there.

I walked to the dining room along with Yixing and Jongin. We all sat down at our respectful seats at the dining table, as we all said thank you to Kyungsoo and Minseok for cooking us breakfast this morning. "That tasted great guys, the pancakes were delicious, thank you both for that, you're definitely getting much better than you were before," I praised the two nervous hybrids. As a reply, they both sighed in relief.

"Y/N, today, can we maybe play outside, maybe play some soccer, or other games?" Jongdae asked along with a very energetic and happy Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the three bagels of the family. "Sure, we all can as a family," I replied, earning hugs from the three energetic hybrids. We all walked outside to our huge backyard. Minseok and Yixing formed into their cat forms and started climbing a tree which leads to the roof of the house. "Please be careful you two, we don't want you falling down, now do we," I told the two cats. Chanyeol came back to me with the soccer ball in hand. "Here, Y/N, let's kick the soccer ball," Chanyeol suggested.

Chanyeol let me have the first kick of the small game that we were now playing. Jongin was playing the role of the goalie, standing near the brick wall on the side of the house, which the bear hybrid has marked as the invisible goal net. Jongin caught my kick, meaning that now I was the goalie. Hopefully, I can at least catch one of these guys' kicks. I walked over to the brick wall that Jongin was standing near and swapped positions with the hybrid. I missed Jongin and Chanyeol's kick, however, I did catch Baekhyun's. So, just like me previously, now Baekhyun is the goalie. He's not as short as I am but he does look tiny compared to Chanyeol and Jongin. I kicked the soccer ball, but on more of an angle this time, Baekhyun missed it. That's the first time that I've kicked a goal with the soccer ball. Chanyeol now kicks the ball and Baekhyun finally caught it after so many rounds of losing against the much taller hybrid.