"Wait... You know who I am?" I asked and she nodded "Your Olivia's daughter, you look so much like her. Please, come in. Uh, Peter!" She said calling her husband and a guy in a nice suit came down and once he saw me he froze. "Amelia Allen. Wow, you look so much like Olivia." He said and I smiled "I get that a lot and please call me Mia." I said and they showed us inside to the kitchen and I gave us coffee "Any of you like any milk?" Mariah asked and I nodded "Thank you." I said as Peter handed me a cup filled with coffee and I smiled "Thanks. Uh I came here to ask about my mom, uh she mentioned you talk all the time." I lied since I found out by their cell phone track. "Uh, occasionally. We haven't heard from her in a few days. Last time she called she said she was in Gotham City, she meets with Bruce Wayne. He was an old friend back in our early years." Mariah said and I nodded. "Mom, where's my Guard bag!" We heard and Mariah smiled "That''s our youngest daughter Rose, she's in the Color-guard in her high school." She said and a young girl around 16 came into the kitchen. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" She asked and I smiled "Rose, this is Mia and Ben, of course you know Millie." "Hi." I smiled and Peter chuckled. "We actually have three more kids, Sierra! Kevin! James! Come down here, we'd like you guys to meet someone." He said calling them and a young boy probably the same age as Rose and a boy and another girl the same as Ben, Millie and I. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Mia. She's the daughter of your Aunt Olivia." Peter said and I frowned "Aunt?" "Olivia was my sister." Peter said and I smiled "I have cousins?" I asked and they nodded. "I'm Sierra." "I'm James. We're twins." He said and I nodded. "I'm Kevin, uh Rose is my twin." The younger boy said and I smiled "I don't know what to say. I'm just happy I have more family." I said and Mariah and Peter smiled.

"Here's some pictures of your mom when she was your age." Peter said and Millie smiled "Wow, she really looks just like you. Huh, oh my god. Is that?" "Harrison Wells. Olivia loved him so much but when she found out she was pregnant with you she left. She contacted us and told us about you, said she gave you to a happy family and then she was gone." Peter said and I cleared my throat. "I think I need some air." I said and I walked to the backyard and sat on a wooden swing chair.

" I said and I walked to the backyard and sat on a wooden swing chair

"I wanted to come check up on you." I heard and I saw Rose and I smiled "Uh, thank you." I said wiping my tears from my cheek and she smiled "When my mom told me about your mom, I was so happy to have a cousin." Rose said and I watched the cars go by. "When I found out I was adopted, I felt lonely. But now that I met you all, I don't seem to be anymore." I told her and she held my hand and suddenly I saw something, I saw myself but my hair was Silver and Black and I was wearing the suit that Thawne had for me. I pulled my hand back and Rose frowned "Your just like me." She said and I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry this was a mistake. I have to go." I said and I walked to the car grabbing my bag and I ran from the neighborhood.

Millie's POV

"Dad!" We heard and Rose came in and I frowned "Where's Mia?" I asked and she shrugged "She's a Meta-Human too, isn't she?" Rose asked me and I sighed then looked at Mariah and Peter. "Is it true?" Peter asked and Ben nodded "We came looking for Mia's mom for answers about her powers. We believe she knows more than anyone else." He told them and Peter sighed "My sister and I had these powers for a long time, even before the particle accelerator. We were born with them and I passed them down to my kids and Olivia passed the gene to Mia. The particle accelerator just kickstarted her powers, probably made them even more powerful." Peter said and I frowned. "So she's nothing like the Meta-Humans in Central City." "She has her own Dark Matter in herself, the dark matter that flooded her veins during the particle accelerator just multiplied it. If Mia doesn't get control of her powers, that darkness can become something more." Peter told us and we went to find Mia.