Will this ever end?!

NO PHOTOS ARE MINE!!!

~Tayla's POV~
after a very silent climb, we made it to the top. Optimus and Delgado tried to tell me how to scan a vehical but I told them to shut up and that I would figure it out myself. Which I am proud to say I did.

I did not want to forgive them but

I did not want to forgive them but... Delgado was my uncle and Optimus... I still loved him.
I was still pissed and they had to prove themselves to me. I had to know if I could trust them or not. Which was not going so well.

After that Optimus then desided to tell me that his friends were all cybertronian and that Jack, Raf and Miko were in on this.

So much for friends....

Was I really that stupid I could not see that I was being lied to?

He lead me and Delgado to ... a base?!
Something else I didn't know about!

Oh... and did I forget to mention they are in the middle of a war? Yeah... with big, giant, metal robots!

I found out that Optimus friends also had different names. Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblbee and Ratchet.

It's like I don't even know them!

I'm not allowed to leave the base and that just adds to my madness.

I met a old grumpy dude who I grumped back at. Agent Fowler. My dad's enemy and I guy that was ticking on my nerves.

So yeah... I'm good, how are you?

I groan as I mean back on a wall.

Bulkhead, the green guy came over to me.
"Hey... I guess your not going so well?"

"Really? How did you notice?" I growled.

Bulkhead gulped. "I'm sorry... Tayla, Optimus wanted us to be a secret to keep you-"

"To keep me safe, I know" I sighed tiredly and rubbed my eyes. " Im sorry I'm being an arse, Bulkhead... but.... I just lost my father, found out my friends and family were lying to me and turned into a giant metal-" I stopped myself and gave him an apologetic look. "Cybertronian?"

Bulkhead sighed with a tired smile. "Yeah... I understand. But don't be so harsh on us please? We will try not to keep things from you. But please, go easy on Optimus. He really loves you"

I blush at that and nodded.

"And... if it means anything to you, he didn't know you were a cybertronian and he didn't know your uncle was one also"

I nodded slowly. "I'll talk to him later tonight.... He seems to be busy right now with agent big bird"

Bulkhead snorted. "You mean Fowler?"

"Yep" I said, popping the 'p' at the end. My eyes looked sad and Bulkhead must of noticed.

"Hey, it's going to be alright.... friends?" He put his hand out to me.

I look to it then smile. "Friends" I shake it.

"Come on, me and the others want to show you around" he said.

I smile and follow.

I don't know why but out of the blue I feel better... maybe this won't be so bad? If I can forgive Bulkhead I can forgive the others it will take some time but I believe I can forgive them eventually. I would also be able to to get to know them better then I ever had before.

My uncle and Optimus were not off the hook just yet though... I had a few plans in-store for them....

*Short Chapter I know but I wanted to get a new chapter out on this story and I can't really think of anything but this*