The New Girl

~Mikos POV~

Honk Honk Honk Beep Beep....

"Nnnngghhh.... Five more minutes"

....

....

....

HONNNNNNNNNK.

"Aye?! Wha-" 

Falls out of bed with a clunk.

"Ooff!" 

Rubs tired eyes and looks at alarm clock.

"Oh scrap..."

Bee beep beep beeeep

I frantically run to my window and fly it open. Sticking my head out the window I spot Bulkhead.

"I'll be right down Bulk!" 

I chuck on some clothes while brushing my teeth at the same time before jumping down the stairs and grabbing my backpack. I find a slice of left over pizza and start eating as I try to balance while putting my shoes and socks on, hopping towards the door. After I fall over from lose of balance, because logic is a slice of scrap, I finally made it to the door.

"See ya guys!" I shout up to my host parents and slam the door behind me, before marching my way to Bulkhead.

My relaxed and calm face, turns to shock and horror as I freeze and high tail it back to my house. 

"Ugh! Where is it, where is it?!" I start digging under the piles and piles of clothes. "Uh hu!" Until I found my life support, you know? For when things get slow in class. I hold up my phone in victory before sliding down the stair railings and sprinted to my guardian. 

"Miko" Bulk says in a very threatening and warning tone as he opens the door for me to jump in. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I roll my eyes and let Bulk wrap the seat belt around me. I have been through this so many times to know the whole "you gotta be better in school speech" ... Excuse me while I barf.

"Miko I can't keep letting you be late for school all the time."

"Seriously Bulk, schools a waste of time! There's nothing fun to do and everyone and everything is sooo boring."

"What about Jack and Raf?, are they boring?" He questions, obviously trying to win the argument. Alright Bulk, game on.

"I see them every day at base!" I challenge. 

"Mikooooooo" Bulk now says in a tired and frustrated tone.

"Bulkheaaaaaad" I shoot back in the exact same tone, mocking him.

He lets out a loud and defeated sigh as we pull up in front of school. 

"Get going, I'll pick you up later" he says as he opens his door revealing Jack and Raf.

"Check ya later Bulk!" I say as I jump out of Bulkhead 

"And Miko" I turn back around. "Please... Try to pay attention. 

"Yes sir!" I salute him, a teasing gesture. 

I watch as he pulls away and drives off before running over to the guys. 

Turns out the doors weren't even open yet, for once I'm not late!

~OC's POV~

 BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP...

"Mmmmmnnn~" I put my head to the side so I am facing my bedside table, eyes still glued shut. I was laying on my stomach on my queen sized bed. I roll over on my back, folding my hands on my stomach. I stare at the ceiling before allowing my gazing to wander around my room my room.