I'm Not You

"Optimus? What's wrong?" Ratchet asked.

"I need your help with something, old friend..." optimus said a little unsure.

Ratchet gave a weird look.

~Optimus' POV~

That night was playing in my mind, over and over again...

"I want you to take a peice of my spark..."

I smile as a mused over the look Ratchet had gave me.

"Optimus,What on earth for?!"

A light blush covered my face as I remembered what I had planed.

"Too keep Tayla safe. My spark around her will allow me too be able to feel what she feels. If she is danger I would know right away"

Ratchet looked at me weirdly. "So, in other words... you wish for me to give you a spark bond with Tayla?"

Half a spark bond... not even a full one, but she is human and I am cybertronian. This was as close as I was going to get. Besides... it was not a real bond, I couldn't communicate with her though it.

"Something like that..."

"...I'll see what I can do"

A soft sigh brought me out of my thoughts.

I was taking Tayla home after she had a bit too much to drink and passed out.

A smile crept it's way on my face.

She was snuggled up on my front seat with that very necklace hanging  around her neck.  She told me she was never taking it off.

I heat up my seat to keep her warm as I drove all the way to her house.

Once we arrived I gentily woke her up. I didnt know her pass code to the gate yet.

"Mmm?" She murmured.

"Sorry Tayla, but we have arrived" I apologised.

She looked around for a moment and sat up. "W-what's are we?" She then put a hand to her head. "Ow..."

I chuckled a little, "You shouldn't of drunk so much"

"Well Leah started it" She argued.

"Yes... I will have to have a word with him about that" I mused, Bulkhead was not supposed to drink human beverages.

Tayla sighed and took in her surroundings then had a face of pure fear. "Oh no" she said, "oh nonononono" She quickly looked to me. "Your not supposed to be here!"

I blinked a few times "What, what's wrong?"

"If my father sees you he's going to kill you after his finished with me" She explained.

My eyes widened in shock. I had forgotten all about her father! If he were to see my alt mode that would be it.

I reversed myself backwards out of sight.

I looked to Tayla worried. "He would  kill you?"

Tayla looked to me strangely. "What?... no! It's a figure of speech!" She said quickly.

I relaxed a bit.

"T-Tayla... you don't have to go back with him. I don't want you too go back with him..." I started, "Come with me, he won't be able to hurt you and I can help with your self harm-" she stopped me by putting a finger on my lips.