Justin Bieber or Jake Abel… Baking or cooking? Baking even though it’s a lot messier. Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it? I don’t hate any genre but my least fav would be….werewolf? Title would be umm…My Alpha Hates Me? Okay I know that sucks….I would never write it. What do you want to/did you major in, in university? No plans yet.

Would you rather go to the Grammys or the Academy Awards?

I’d rather go to the Grammys.

You have to set your story in a country that isn’t your own, and isn’t the US or the UK. Where would you set it?

I would set it in Spain or Turkey.

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

I know the fame sounds something I’d rather be in a huge blockbuster movie; I’d at least get to meet some stars. Autographs *hint*

What time period/place (e.g. middle ages, 12th century China, Ancient Egypt) would you like to live in and why?

Ancient Egypt, I’d love to see how the pyramids were built.

Are you an old soul or a young soul?

Young soul, I guess.

What song annoys you more than anything else?

Decode by Paramore or any one of Nicki Manaj’s songs.

Pick your favourite movie character. Now recast them and explain why.

I would probably recast…Captain Jack Sparrow as….Jeremy Kapone just to laugh at how different and immature he would look in the role.

Pick your favourite book character. Now put them in a different book entirely (and explain why you would put them there).

Damon Salvatore should go in…The Host. He could play Ian O’shea perfectly.

In the movie of your life, who would play you?

Juliet? Lol I know, dramatic.

Quick: What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the word ‘Swamp’? Disgusting.

What is something that you do not understand AT ALL and you don’t think you ever will understand it?

Chemistry.

Have you ever been to Scandinavia?

Where?

Which is your favourite letter of the alphabet and why?

R because that’s what my name’s first letter is.

Lucky number? 4 What’s the physical feature people comment on the most?

My hair.

Which of the ancient pantheons—Greek Mythology, Egyptian mythology etc.— do you find the most interesting?

Greek mythology.

What, in your opinion, is the most unrealistic thing about zombie movies?

Zombies can’t run fast when after someone. Duh.

Insert a fandom: ‘Fans of.....would love my story!’

Umm…Damon Salvatore?

On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the world in your book? (Ten being a world that is completely horrible, one being a utopian heaven).

7

List a song that fits with the beginning third of your book, a song that fits the middle and a song that fits the end. (Basically, a three song playlist that sums up your book).

Thousand years in the beginning. Drive By in the middle. Someone Like You in the end.

One of your characters can come to life; who is it and why?

Jeremy Alistair, because I haven’t yet casted him as any character. No one was perfect for the role so that’s why I would love to see him.

If you had to write the book from another character’s perspective (or from a character’s perspective full stop, if 3rd person) whose would it be and why?

Eric Clarke because he’s really mysterious. I don’t think I’ll be able to pull it off but I’ll give it a try when the world ends.

Paste your favourite quote from your story and explain why you love it.

Uhhh…”And I guess this is pretty much my happy ending.” It shows how happy endings are not real even though the MC believes in them.

Did you/are you writing this in correct order or just whatever scene you feel like should be written next?

Correct order.

Guesstimate how many hours of planning you did before beginning to write this story.

About two nights. I only thought up the prologue then.

Who, or what, is the main antagonist? Explain them. Are they evil, misunderstood or something else?

Evelyn Carter, she’s a self centred shy girl who likes keeping to herself and doesn’t like bothering others. She’s insecure but not thoughtless. She’s really sweet and innocent.

Describe the most attractive (in any way) character in the series: features, clothing and personality.

Eric Clarke, he has fair smooth skin with raven black hair and a slim figure. He doesn’t wear black but his personality is rather dark and inviting. Something like knowing the person is dangerous but still being attracted towards them.

Which is the strongest in your story: setting, characters or plot?

Characters.

Who is the best couple in your story?

Shane and Veronica, I haven’t completed the story yet but I guess they would end up being the best.

If you had to cut one main or main supporting character from your story, who would it be?

It would be Jules.

Every character in the story comes over for a cocktail party at your house. How well would that go? What would happen?

That would be a total chaos, I guess. Because enemies would probably fight and kill each other. There would be no happy ending to it.

Do you want to get this story published one day?

Yes I would like to.