Coffee Rush! (Short)

Start from the beginning

"Gloria! Ijusthadmyveryfirstcoffee! IT'SSOAMAZING! Nowigetwhypeopleloveit!" Cricket Exclaimed.

"Wha-?! Cricket! You're not allowed to have ANY coffee!" Gloria said.

"IKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOW! BUTIDIDANYWAYS!" Cricket yelled.

"Cricket! Calm down!" Gloria said.

Cricket smiled and started to shake even more, happily.

"ICANNOTCALMDOWN! INEEDMORECOFFEE!" Cricket Exclaimed.

Cricket then jumped off of Gloria and ran to the other tables, taking any coffee that a costumer had.
He swiped one at a time and gulped it down in one sip.

"Hey!" One costumer said.

"Not Cool!" Another said.

"Cricket, Stop!" Gloria said, running after the child.

However, Cricket ran so fast that Gloria could not catch him, he was able to run around the entire floor fourteen times in 2 seconds.
Gloria panted from exhaustion, and held onto a table, trying to catch her breath.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Cricket Exclaimed, rushing everywhere.

Cricket then jumped on the counter and started throwing food everywhere, laughing maniacally.

"Cricket! No! Those are for the costumers!" Gloria said.

"EVERYONEWILLBOWDOWNTOME!" Cricket Exclaimed, continuing to throw food everywhere.

At this point, most of the costumers had left, in annoyance and disappointment.
After realizing everyone had left, Gloria frowned angrily.

"Cricket! You made ALL the costumers leave! What's the boss gonna day once she finds out about this?!" Gloria Asked.

Suddenly, Cricket turned over to the bagels, and shoved his face into the food, gobbling it up.

"Cricket!! STOP IT!" Gloria Exclaimed, starting to panic.

Cricket then lifted his head to look at Gloria, who's face was filled with anger.
He jumped back on the counter, and continued to shake.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He Exclaimed, starting to throw food at Gloria.

"Ah! Cricket! Stop it!" Gloria said, trying to block the food away from her eyes.

Cricket then jumped onto some tables and flipped them over, making huge bumps. He also then grabbed the mop and broke it in two, using the broken half to poke holes in the wall.
At this moment, Gloria was starting to panic, and looked over to the phone, getting an idea.

"Aha! I'll call his dad, maybe he knows how to help!" Gloria said, smiling.

She then ran to the phone, and typed in the Green's phone number, with the phone ringing for a moment, until someone picked up.

"The Greens residents, How May I help you?" Bill asked.

"Crickets destroying everything! He drank coffee and destroying the place!" Gloria said.

"What?! Why'd ya let him have coffee?! I'll be right over!" Bill Replied.

"Listen here, Bub! I didn't give you're dumb kid-!" Gloria started, but stopped when she heard a disconnected sound.

She looked down to see Cricket, who had just cut the phones cord, with his pupils looking straight at Gloria, looking very hyper.
Gloria then had built up anger, and snapped.

"CRICKET! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! YOU'VE DESTROYED THE ENTIRE STORE!" Gloria Exclaimed.

Cricket's hyper smile then turned to a frown, getting Gloria's attention.

"Cricket?" She asked.

Cricket's eyes then closed, and he started losing balance, about to hit the floor, luckily, Gloria caught him in time, and took a good look at him.
She looked at the fainted Cricket, who was snoring, revealing him to be asleep.
Gloria sighed in good relief, and Held Cricket in her arms, smiling in relief.

"Oh, thank gosh! Sugar Crash." Gloria said.

Suddenly, Bill, Gramma, and Tilly bursted threw the door, wearing protect armor like helmets and golfclubs.

"Where's the Gremlin?!" Gramma Exclaimed.

Gloria turned to the three, and shushed them, making a serious frown.
Everyone looked at her, confused.

It wasn't until Gloria turned around, revealing a sleeping Cricket in her arms, Coffee was on his face, and Gloria sighed.

"It's okay, he sugar crashed." Gloria said.

Everyone then sighed in relief, and took off they're armor, smiling.

"Poor guy must've worn himself out." Tilly said, walking upto the two.

"Look around you, ya think?" Gloria Asked.

Bill then walked upto Gloria, taking sleeping Cricket into his arms, smiling.

"I am SO sorry, Gloria! After we put Cricket to bed, we'll all help clean up." Bill said.

"Thank you, guys!" Gloria said.

Then, Bill walked out of the store, off to put Cricket to bed, all the while, Tilly held a broken mop, that she taped back together.

"Let's get cleanin'!" Tilly said.

Gramma groaned, but didn't argue, and went off to help clean, too.