Say My Name - Part 7

Erik led you in to the bedroom.

He carefully removed your golden dress, peppering every bit of exposed flesh with kisses. The room was littered with flowers and there were candles to supplement the light of the just breaking dawn. He wanted to do this properly. To make love to you... to show you how he'd missed you.

He swept you up like you weighed nothing at all and carefully deposited you on top of the silk sheets.

He captured your lips in his.

He tasted like home.

Erik kissed you tenderly, ghosting his hands over your flesh, getting to know your body again. But you realized as he kissed you that he was acting as though he might break you. Like you were something fragile. He was being so careful that he hardly touched you at all.

You knew it came from him wanting to protect you, especially after all you'd been through. But that wasn't want you wanted.

You put your hand on Erik's chest and pushed him away, breaking the kiss. He looked at you with concern, like he'd hurt you.

You propped yourself up by your elbows and looked him straight in the eye.

"Fuck me, N'Jadaka," you demanded of him.

A fire lit behind his eyes and he suddenly pulled you up from the bed and led you out on to the balcony. The cool morning air hit your naked skin and sent a shiver down your spine. You could see all of Wakanda from here, and if anyone were to simply look up, they would see you too. You felt your heart rate quicken in your chest and a familiar heat pool between your legs.

This is what you wanted.

Erik planned to take you overlooking Wakanda. He'd have you as the sun rose on the first day of his dynasty.

He pressed your hips up against the railing and his chest against your back. You hissed a bit as he grazed your still healing scars. But you were distracted from the pain as he pressed his thick lips against your neck.

"It's yours," he murmured against your skin. "All of it."

You pushed him back with your hips. You gripped the railing and arched your back, presenting your dripping pussy to him.

"Then give me all of it."

Without another word, Erik gripped your hips and slid completely in to you.

You cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Your voice rang out across the palace grounds as the familiar feeling filled you. Merely hours before you were unsure if you were ever going to see Erik again, and now you were his wife with his dick buried inside of you. You were... thankful.

Erik gritted his teeth, not wanting to shoot his load too early. He'd waited over a year to be with you again and he wanted to savor this moment. He held still under the guise of letting you readjust to his girth, but took a breath to get his wits about him.

When you were ready, you began to rock your hips against him. Erik dragged his length in and out a few times slowly, reveling in your gasps upon each reentry. He watched, completely enraptured, as his dick disappeared between your thighs over and over again, only to re-emerge, slick with your juices. He came out of you looking like polished onyx.

He thrust in to you harder. Though you'd lost weight while imprisoned you still bounced when he hit it, just as you did that first night at the club. You looked just as beautiful as the time he met you. And just as fuckable. He couldn't hold back anymore.

He picked up his pace and you were soon holding on the balcony railing for dear life.

All of Wakanda could probably hear your screams. That was the way he wanted it.

Say My NameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara