Say My Name - Part 1

"There you go. There you go," he praised. Erik bit his lip and growled as he pumped in and out of you, his dick coated in your cream. Your legs were spread as far as they could go in this cramped club bathroom: one heel up against the empty paper towel dispenser and the other slipping off the side of the adjacent stall. Erik gripped your hips where he had pulled your dress up and you tried desperately to hold on the edge of the sink you were perched on.

He had decided on you the moment you entered the club. You were a sight to see: brown skin glowing under the lights, big natural hair claiming your space on the dance floor, thickness in all the right places... He liked a girl who bounced back when he hit.

You were bold too, exuding confidence when you'd locked eyes with him and beckoned him from the bar. He introduced himself, but you already knew who he was, and you had one objective that night.

The thundering bass of the night club outside barely masked your moans. Someone could walk in on you at any moment and the risk had Erik frenzied with lust.

"You love this shit," Erik grunted, switching up to slow and deliberate strokes.

"Fuck," you hissed as he hit your spot. Your hips bucked. He smiled devilishly at your reaction, gold canines peaking over the top of his bottom lip.

He was right. You did love this shit. Your pussy was absolutely dripping for him, eager to take his length. The squelching sounds mixed with his expert pipe laying were almost too much for you to bear, and your legs began to quiver.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" Erik picked up his pace again. A tightness began to form in your core and your moans became higher and more strangled with every thrust.

"Cum on this dick, girl."

That was it. You exploded. Pleasure crashed over your body and expanded out to the very tips of your fingers and toes. You clutched his forearm as the electricity racked through you. He continued to fuck you mercilessly.

You hadn't even come down when he wrapped his arm around your waist and lifted you from the sink. Ain't no man ever picked your thick ass up before and he did it effortlessly, fueled by desire.

"I ain't done with you." Erik set you down and flipped you around. Eager for more, you bent over the sink and lifted your ass in the air. He acknowledged your offering with a hard slap across your cheeks. You gasped at the pain. He hit you a few more times before he slid in and went to work.

You pressed your hand up against the mirror for leverage. You watched him as you pushed back and met his every stroke. His dreads fell across his face and his gorgeous Black skin glistened with sweat. He was so focused. Like he was on a mission.

You felt the tightness begin to build again and your moans turned in to mewling. Erik looked up and made eye contact with you in the mirror. His face changed and his pumping became more desperate. His fingers dug in to your hips and he began to breathe rapidly.

"Fuck, girl. Fuck. I'm gonna cum," he announced through gritted teeth. He was slamming in to you now and you were at your edge.

"Say my name," he demanded.

You couldn't say anything. Your mouth was open in a silent scream and your muscles were tense. He pulled you up by your elbows in to a standing position while he fucked you violently. The one ceiling light in the bathroom began to swim before your eyes.

"Say it!" he roared as ropes of hot cum suddenly filled you.

You broke and shook violently.

"N'Jadaka!" you cried, gasping for air. His name was almost swallowed by the music. But he heard it.

His hand closed around your throat as he pulled out of you. With all of his might he slammed you up against the bathroom door. The load he'd just dumped in you began to drip down your legs. His eyes were crazed. The lust there only moments before was replaced with rage.

"How do you know that name?" Erik barked at you. His hold on you tightened and when you didn't answer he slammed you against the wall again. "Who are you?"

He was up in your face, nostrils flaring. Everything else was still.

You began to laugh.

"You think we don't know about you?" You continued to laugh.

Erik remained stone faced, calculating behind his eyes.

"You think your father could just disappear and there wouldn't be those of us who are still loyal to him?"

Erik felt a stinging behind his eyes as the familiar rage began to creep up his spine. He exhaled sharply.

"Who is we?" he asked. You stuck your lip out in a pout in reply.

He slowly moved his thumb off of your throat and pulled down your bottom lip to reveal a glowing blue War Dog tattoo.

"I've been sent to get you."

Say My Nameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें