🔅9- Warm Words🔅

BOOM! Surprise update 😂💜

Also,
Please vote 😩 it's discouraging when u don't 😢💜

~👑~

After having his lunch, Jimin decided to return the quarters where the guestroom he shared with Bambam, was. Bambam on the other hand went to stroll around the palace.
~

Jimin was humming to himself and walking down one of the empty corridors of the palace when suddenly, someone came out from of one of the doors, holding a tray of clean plates. Jimin immediately recognised the servant and turned on his heel to leave.

"Jimin??" Jungkook called the boy who was now backing him.

Jimin halted and Jungkook walked up to where he was, standing in front of him. He smiled at the shorter male who looked up at him.

"Hey. How are you?"

Jimin furrowed his brows but answered nonetheless.

"I'm fine."

"Are you going to join the prince right now?"

"No. I was going to my room."

"Oh. So you're free?" he smiled. Seeing him in daylight, Jimin realised how very handsome, the servant boy was. He was gorgeous.

"Not really. I want to sleep," Jimin stated and tried to walk past him.

"Wait," the handsome boy blocked his path, "Why is it like you're always trying to run from me?" he mused.

"Because I don't know you?" Jimin stated in a matter of fact.

"Then know me. I really want to know you. Let's get to know each other, please."

"Why??" Jimin wondered, "I don't want any new friends, Jungkook."

"Well, I won't give up, Jiminah," bunny boy chuckled.

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned, immediately walking away. Jungkook followed him with his tray of plates.

"Are you following me??"

"Nope."

"Mhm," Jimin squinted his eyes and halted. Jungkook halted too, "You won't stop, hunh?"

"I won't," he grinned, "Please, let's just talk, mm? I really want to know you. You seem nice."

"I'm not. What the hell is your problem. I hope you don't think I'm queer," Jimin raised a strict finger.

"I know you're not," Jungkook chuckled, "I just wanna be friends. I promise."

"You're weird."

"I get that a lot. So, can we talk?" he asked with a cute smile.

Jimin sighed, knowing that this annoying person wasn't ready to let him be.

'Lemme just say yes. It's not like I'll see him again. We're leaving tomorrow.'