𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 - 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

' 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾,
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾,
𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿,
𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻 '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

IN MAY OF 2003, everything had changed forever. There was no longer just one slayer in every generation, but now every potential slayer is one - getting trained and then sent off on their own.

Seven years later, Nadia Helsing, an eighteen year old slayer with a vulgar mouth and a bad past, was deemed ready to go off on her own.

But, once Nadia was all on her own and had to venture off to protect others all on her own, something went wrong. Something bad happened and the world was then plagued of the living dead. With no where to run, no where to hide, Nadia deemed herself worthy of going on, going town to town to protect her people.

And that is what led her into the arms of a group who took her in. Is she willing to stay and protect them, and find herself along the way, or if she willing to give up because, no matter what, they were all doomed in the end?

◌。୨❀ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❀୨。◌ █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻
𝖭𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖠 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖲

𝗕𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅 - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮.

- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬.