NINETEEN | DEATH DESTROYER OF WORLDS

N I N E T E E N | Death Destroyer Of Words

My mind started spinning in circles, as those words left Clarke's lips. Hundreds of thoughts were running through my mind. The thought of losing Clarke after I just got her back, after everything we have been through. I looked at Clarke in horror trying to reach out to her once again but was stopped as she held up her hand and rushed out of the tent. I looked at Raven in shock, before Raven and I rushed out of the tent and after Clarke.

As I exited the tent chaos started to erupt. The 100 had a look of terror on their faces because they didn't know what was happening. There were others in the same condition that Clarke was in, with blood running down there eyes, ears or mouths. I rushed over to Clarke before stopping beside her, looking at the scene that was happing in front of me.

"What the hell?" I asked in horror, "Clarke, what is happening?"

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?" I heard Conner call from the crowd.

"Conner?" Clarke asked as he comes to a halt in front of her.

"It won't stop," He coughs, as the blood kept pouring out of his eyes.

"Clarke! What's happening?" Raven questioned.

"Stay away from us," Clarke said, before continuing, "They're the ones who brought Murphy in."

Clarke looked at us one last time before she rushed over to the dropship. I rushed after her, running inside just to see Murphy laying on the ground, holding his stomach as he coughed up blood. I looked at the sight in front of me in disgust, as I came to a stop in front of Clarke and Murphy.

"Murphy, hey, look at me," Clarke said trying to get his attention, "I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?"

"I don't know," He started, out of breath, "I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there, so I took off."

"They let you go," Clarke sighed, as she held her hand against her forehead before standing up.

I heard someone rushed into the dropship, I looked behind me just as Bellamy entered the dropship. He was about to walk over to us but was stopped by Clarke, before he had a chance.

"Bellamy get away from us," Clarke said as she held up her hand.

"Did he do something to you guys?" Bellamy asked as he looked from Clarke to me. Clarke only shakes her head at Bellamy.

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy asked.

"Biological warfare. You were waiting for the Grounders to retaliate for the bridge?" Clarke said, "This is it. Murphy is the weapon."

"Is this your revenge, helping the Grounders kill us?" Bellamy asked angrily."I didn't know about this, okay I swear," Murphy protested.

"Like hell, you didn't know. You just want to get back at us for what happened to you. Sorry to break it to you John, but you had it coming," I shot back at Murphy.

"She's right, so stop lying to us. When are they coming?" Bellamy asked.

"Murphy, think, all right?" Clarke started, "What can you tell us that's useful? Did you hear anything?"

"They are vicious and cruel," Murphy said, as he let out a cough.

"You want to see vicious?" Bellamy asked harshly, as he tried to launch at Murphy.

"Hey, don't. Whatever this thing is, it spreads through contact," Clarke told us. Distress looked formed on Clarke's face, as she realized what she just informed us on. She looked at me quickly, as her distressed look turned into one of panic.