ELEVEN | HIDDEN SECRETS

E L E V E N | Hidden Secrets 

My eyes shot open as I woke up from my nightmares. The nightmares always ending the same way, with Charlotte jumping of the cliff and it being my fault. As much as I tried to get it out of my mind it keeps coming back to haunt me. I slowly moved my body around, only to feel my head was resting on something soft. I quickly look up only to see Bellamy laying there still holding me tight against his chest. Well shit! I fell asleep on Bellamy last night.

I quickly jumped up, as I did Bellamy woke up in alarm. He looked around confuse, until his eyes landed on me confused, before they filled with understanding.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked me, slowly getting up.

"We fell a sleep last night." I told him, "We need to go back, Clarke and Octavia must be worrying by now."

He looked at me and slowly walked closer towards me, "Rae about last ni..." Bellamy's sentence was caught off by a loud sound.

His eyes left mine and he looked up at the sky. His eyes filled with worry and I could see in them that he was terrified. I followed his eyes only to see a bright light falling to the group. It looked like a shouting star, but it wasn't, it was a pod.

I looked at Bellamy, before running towards camp only for Bellamy to run after me shouting at me to slow down

I looked at Bellamy, before running towards camp only for Bellamy to run after me shouting at me to slow down. I ignored him and kept running until I stopped at the camp. When we got there everyone was already awake.

"Bellamy, Rae!! Where the hell have you guys been?" I hear Octavia as she rushed over to me bringing me into an embrace.

"We're okay Octavia." I told her calming her down.

"Did you guys see it?" Octavia said with a big smile.

I gave her a small smile, "Yes we saw it. It is a pod from The Ark." I replied, "We need to go and find it, before someone else does." I told her.

"No one is going anywhere." Bellamy said looking at me, "We leave at first light."

I gave him a confused look before speaking up: "Bellamy, then it will be too late. Someone or something else will have already have found it."

"I said we leave at first light. End of decision" he said before walking over to his tent.

"Your brother is so frustrating." I growled.

"Well its Bellamy, what did you expect?" Octavia said laughing.

I nodded at Octavia and started scanning the Camp for Clarke and Finn.

"Octavia, where is Cla..." before I could finish I was cut off by a voice.

"Looks like everyone's up." I hear Finn's voice say. My eyes flicked toward him and Clarke. Clarke eyes met mine and she rushed over to me before pulling me into a hug.

"Where have you been?" she asked me, before letting me go.

"Where have I been? Where have you been?" I asked trying to change the question that was asked to me.