NINE | NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

N I N E | Not What It Seems

The next morning I was helping out with The Camp and was currently sitting next to Charlotte showing her how to tie a knot. The Camp has been on high guard ever since we found Wells body a couple of days ago. Everyone thinks it was a grounder attack but me... I think there's more to the story.

I looked over the camp just in time to see Conner falling, letting the log that he was carry fall on the ground.

"Hey, you think the grounders is just going to sit around and wait for us to finish the wall" Murphy yelled at Conner as he made his way over to him.

"...Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you."

"I just need a little bit of water then I'll be fine" Conner told Murphy out of breath.

"Murphy" Bellamy calls to Murphy, "Get this guy some water."

Bellamy made his way over to Charlotte and me, giving a quick glance at me before looking towards Charlotte.

"You got this" he asked her pointing towards the log. I looked at Bellamy in shock thinking: Is he really going to let a little girl pick up a heavy log?

Charlotte was about to reach forward to pick up the heavy log, but Bellamy stopped her giving her a big open mouth smile.

"Hey, I was just kidding" he said giving me a playful winking before picking up the log and walking away.

"So, when are you two getting together?" I hear Charlotte say out of nowhere.

"Wait, what?" I asked her confused.

"You and Bellamy" she said giving me an innocent smile.

"Wait a sec ... There is no Bellamy and me."

"Whatever you say" she said grinning at me.

I gave her a confused look before going on with my work.

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing" I hear Conner scream from behind us. I turned around only to see Murphy zipping up his pants.

"You wanted a water break" Murphy told him with a grin.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I said storming over to Murphy. "You can't treat people the way you want."

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it Sweetheart" Murphy said with a smirk

"If I was you I'd watch my back, John" I said, glaring at him

"Whatever, get back to work" Murphy said turning around and walking away.